Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 2:27 PM

Everyone who has disconnects do yourself a favor if you have a router look at your router settings closely. After years of having very few disconnects after  finally getting my Windows 8 PC repaired I started getting 3 or 4 a day. I found by logging on to WGT with my phone it was something in either my PC or router set up. After a few days I found it. Both Windows and my router had firewalls running.  With 2 firewalls running it  was just too hard to stay connected. I turned of the router firewall and since then i have had no disconnects.  Something for all of you to think about and look into.

• owen4910
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 4:19 PM

Can I get my 100 credits+back for your mistakes? I love the game and competition but its getting old.

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 4:08 AM

Never had Many Problems with Dis connects in the past but now they are just about every other game  had 2, this mornining in a 9, hole stroke/play  Really ruins the concentration game and eventual score  No  problems with internet equipment its all New kit, l know people say it does not happen to me must be a fault at your end but we all say that until these Faults  happen to us  Dont we.

Roy.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 8:50 AM

We are still chasing down disconnect issues and fixing them.  Please continue submitting your problems here.

thanks

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:17 PM

you must mean chasing things down like this ?  

• AnserPower
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 11:27 AM

Keep at it, the skipping meter and freeze ups are particularly bad today.

Thanks,

TR

• spanishshark
    117 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 3:55 PM

For the gazillionth time, game disconnects, doesn't let me back and after I try for the 3rd time it tells me I have disconnected too many times, ends my game, and takes my CC Pass.  Brilliant! 

• Slaytanlc
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 31 2014 4:29 AM

adaputter:

it could be your browser try mozilla firefox

Seamonkey made also by mozilla works great for me, I am always the 1st one loaded and ready. I rarely get dc.

RSS