Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • roona
    13 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 10:26 PM

It costantly freezes because of the ads.  It happens to me every single day!!!!!!!!!

Pretty soon I will not [lay WGT and go to another game.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 10:38 PM
    Then remove the ads. There are lots of free ad blocking whatsits out there. (Whatsits is a technical term)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 2:04 AM
  • desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 6:20 PM

It took me over 4 minutes to get to this page, with "3 try again" messages... Seems to me that the WGT has reach an all time low this Sunday evening. While it took me at least 5 tries just to get in this evening, waiting forever because "waiting for the WGT" spinning at the bottom. I finally got in, waited unbelievable amounts of time between pages to load, while watching the "waiting for WGT" spinning. Another member and I tried to hook up for a match, he tried 3 times, I tried twice. Kept getting a message that "the host back out"...

Several weeks now people....Once again, I can get to every site in the WWW, but this one, it's not my computer, my carrier says you people can't handle the load. If you check my account you will see that over the last 18 months I missed very few days, now I get so mad I quit trying, costing me and my CC XP.  I can't get passed a day or two, without playing, not that I didn't try.  What I find interesting is on Saturday while playing I got the (one of many) "disconnect, lost your connection, retry again" I played two holes with that little gray message in the middle of the screen....The CC member list rarely loads, the tournament players list rarely loads. U N B E L I E V A B L E  P E O P L E ! ! ! !

• Badshot7
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 7:26 PM

I was playing a St. Andrew multi round game when I was not able to play any further. The little "x" in the upper right corner would no longer appear and I was unable to proceed. Sorry but I did not know the procedure till I read this on this forum. Could you please help??

• gimmeaclub4
    764 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:20 PM

I played in several AS games today and all had disconnects from at least one member, with 3 games forfeited due to disconnects. Reading this forum shows problem goes back several months, but I just experienced lately...but listened to others reporting same problems.  Tired of losing points, passes, and games.  Still enjoy time spent playing other members, but a great game squared up going extra holes that gets disconnected is a bummer....to say the least.  Thanks for your attention in this matter.

• RodneyDangerholy
    51 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:34 PM

This happens to me constanly  ! Multiple times causing loss of match play games , mostly when when up on opponent ,  stroke play games when several strokes under par , and game freezes rup with no other option to refresh the screen causing a disconnect not of the players doing ! 

Being sent to the Guest Screen after a Game Error and Sometimes not being able to sign back before being times out and DisQualified ?? Please rsolve these issues before adding any 3 minute videos players are forced to watch before game can continue ! 

Respectfully Submitted 

RodneyDangerholy ! 

• marsuze
    24 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 6:55 PM

Bonjour

J'ai un problème depuis 3 jours sur mon pc, quand je joue seul lorsque j'ai terminé un trou l'écran devient gris puis le jeu se bloque et ne passe pas au trou suivant.

Je suis obligé de faire F5 ou me reconnecter à wgt pour continuer la partie mais dès que j'ai joué le problème continu.

(j'ai fais un Ccleaner et une analyse antivirus et redémarrer le pc à chaque opération mais rien ne change.) 

Quel conseil pouvez vous me donner ?

Votre réponse est URGENTE car je dois faire un tournoi et ce problème risque de m'éliminer.

Merci

Courtoises salutations

Pierre

• baldboro
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 12:58 AM

For the last two days i have started getting crashes mid game. It is only since i started using CC passes. Don't know if that is a red herring.

On both occasions i was on St Andrews and playing match play, was in front and was using a pass.

Its somewhat frustrating for a poor player like me to be ahead and using a pass and to lose both due to game issues.

Please help and please can i have my record sorted out?

• grampsx3
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:10 AM

I tried to use your 3 steps listed above but the screen kept freezing and I couldn't complete the cut and paste.  I have a brand new HP computer with windows 8.1, 8 GB Ram, 4 GB processing speed, and I turned off the Google pepperflash.  The game just doesn't run smoothly.  I used to be able to play the game with no problem on my old Dell computer with 1/4 of the processing power and memory.  What gives?

RSS