Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • goober79
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 1 2015 9:39 PM

Every time I play a shot, change the audio settings or change  viewing angles during a game I am asked "how much memory can wgt store on your computer." I keep it at 0 because it help me prevent a lot of stalls that kick me out of the server during the middle of the round. It is annoying because if I don't say something in time, the server kicks me out of the game and I have to wait a L-O-N-G time to get back in. Can any one out there in Internet land help me find a fix please? 

Goober79.

• lavtech
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 10:10 PM

Not sure what the issue is but seems that every time I use a country club pass the game crashes and then when I try to log back in it immediately crashes again.  this happens repeatedly until the game finally tells me I have disconnected 3 times and my game is over. I can deal with the game being over but stealing my country club pass is what burns my butt  I very much enjoy this game but seems there have been more problems than solutions lately.  Trying to build my country club up and continually having my passes taken from me is becoming quite tiring.  Anything you can do to help or solve this issue would greatly  be appreciated.

thanks

• gimmeaclub4
    764 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 8:48 PM

disconnected on AS game when we went to extra holes, 2nd xtra hole game crashed....what a way to end a gr8 game...bummer

• lavtech
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 16 2015 9:30 PM

Well yet another issue with WGT disconnecting in the middle of the game and not allowing you to get connected again.  Frankly I am tired of this and have seen no improvement to this game in the last 5 months. 

I was playing a ranked multiplayer game and using my country club pass. We had completed 5 maybe 6 of 9 holes when the problem occurred with no warning symptoms at all.

I truly do enjoy this game but have had enough of the BS.  Please fix the issues and allow people to enjoy this game again.

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 12:14 PM

Another matter already referred in several messages in the fórum...., I wonder what WGT has changed in the last two days? Many problems and imposible to play in the game window due to constant frozen. Only you can close it and try to continue with the option continue game. Impossible to play more han 3 holes continuously. And so, how can you play an alternate game? After some shoots and after 3 resets you have already finished the game. Once the window is frozen, you cannot do anythings...., only if you click the righ buttom in the mouse, you get a little message: WGT NOT RESPONSE DUE TO AN SCRIPT OF CONTINUOUS EJECUTION (translation literal of the original in spanish: WGT NO RESONDE DEBIDO A UN SCRIP DE EJECUCION CONTINUA). It happens the same with differents accounts, different computer (in my case with a latop aso), to different players..., I tried, deleting CACHE MEMORY with the temporal files, deleting cookies and even the full historial...., and the problem continues...., so too many casualities....., and as maths researcher, I cannot believe on them...., so WGT has changed something in their servers yesterday that it producing this problems. Please WGT check your last updates because there you will be able to find the problems of many players.

As for me I shall try to play only CTTH games and so not to lose my bonus after more that 550 consecutive days playing here (almost 2 years playing without problems until now). But really finally I shall become bored and I shall have to leave WGT to another game plataform......

Best regards,

DAMIAN.

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 2:42 PM

New information at this respect: I can play stroke tournaments without problems (no frozen Windows), but I cannot play CTTH or multiplayer games as maybe alternate shoot game. That is to say, I have a very very intelligent browser that allows me to play some games and another not LOL. Strange, very strange matter, probably an X file LOL. Please, WGT, not more change browser, nor more clean CACHE memory, not more delete cookies and your usual recommendations. They are not useful because the problems is in your servers.

Best regards,

DAMIAN.

RSS