Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 8:54 AM

please explain for the totally useless computer users how to obtain such technology - I've tried several times !!

courteneyfish:
    Then remove the ads. There are lots of free ad blocking whatsits out there. (Whatsits is a technical term)

• hrtt
    6 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 11:57 PM

Don't know if you still want this stuff posted, I sent in a bug report, but I see this thread is still alive.

Started getting meter stutter and disconnects on Maxthon, so been using Opera for the past few weeks with no problems. Last couple of days had some very slow loading of the reverse angle, only on the greens.

Tonight playing single tourney Kiawah monthly, began experiencing some very slow page loading on first couple of holes (reverse angle, next shot loading, etc). Then multiple disconnects and load timeout errors. During this time i opened a new page on another site and had normal uninterrupted internet. 

It took forever to get through the front nine... then poof!! Back nine played smooth, perfect and fast.

• hrtt
    6 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 9:17 PM

Parse Error

Unable to parse asset: versions/85866/courses/Oakmont_09_FC/OAK_09_FC_H01/OAK_09_FC_H01_Terrain_sub.zlib

Retry load?

• clampmaster
    1 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 8:41 AM

i use to enoy playing this game but it is becomeing more trouble than enoyment loading is slow meter is always jumping and your always being booted not fun anymore fix it or im quitting this game

• Ianzzz
    6,343 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 2:12 PM

pdb1:

Ive been getting messages like this top one during MP games all day . Until I get one I could not capture that says something like " your internet connection is corrupt you must restart " then I'm disconnected and logged out . By the time I log back in Ive taken too long and have forfieted the game .

This is the message I get now as a club owner when I try to remove a member from the club . On both issues these occurred at least ten times . I restarted my computer almost every time .

Now that I use maxthon on account of the smoother meter I don't have a right click flash player settings menu . I thought that was where one would click to create a bug report . Can't find that either .

Spot on.

Been fighting this for the last three days, even in single play until this evening when I cannot even get a shot played. It has taken me nearly two hours to log on enough to get to the forum here. 

I know you say send a bug report, but with the error messages like above, this blocks sending a bug report  via the right-click on the game window.

I know from here that trying to play tonight is now pointless, but what is happening?

This is only this week, so is possibly part of last update which I think was Wednesday.

Not good at all

Ian - 

• leonthomas
    37 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2014 4:01 PM

It's just another way  WGT cheats,  i will be posting on every social site  i can find  to warn people         WGT CHEATS!!!   and it is WRONG fix the *** site

• Ianzzz
    6,343 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:55 AM

Since my post of a few days ago, I have updated to a newer computer - 8gb Ram instead of 1gb - and in the last two days have not had as much as a meter twitch.

It seems that the Flash was using all the usable memory which then overloaded itself and crashed. The older versions are fine, but the newer ones take up more and more with each update.

May be more of an issue there than with WGT - not in every way, but this seems to fit

• dandare5273
    31 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 2:29 AM

then for every player that either disconnects, or the game just shits itself and closes, they should loss a ball, and the ball should be returned when they provide a screenshot, this will stop people deliberatley throwing their toys from the pram because they missed from 3ft an shut down the game.

or at least do something, instead of asking for screenshots, make it look like YOU WGT are trying at least, 

something a bit better than a coloured circle to try and embarrass people into sticking the game out.

RSS