Forums

Help › Forums

So dear friends...

Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM (148 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 5:50 AM

I endured sumbarines and tupedoes and hanging haggis, there were aircraft and seacraft with peddles without and rafts with bells, and yet sadly the thing which more than death could kill me was left to the last, the sound of the beatles ruining a perfectly good Damned cover.

Here's the proper version..  http://youtu.be/snvGblpqLzQ

and following that(and maybe a few chemical miracles) we may yet have a...http://youtu.be/rTfyUqVqX-0

Lizziexx

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 6:10 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    and following that(and maybe a few chemical miracles) we may yet have a...http://youtu.be/rTfyUqVqX-0

We all certainly hope so Lizzie.

With this song UK punk rock was born. What a tune!!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 6:13 AM

PK -

You tossed that caber milliseconds before me, laddie....LOL

To:  Ms. Lizzie 

The dawg feller boss doode xx

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 8:14 AM

Well then, uuuuuummmmm, huh. (tapping fingers on desk and feet on the floor).

Say there dog feller boss, and you too Paul, how's the weather out there in your parts out yonder? It's cold where I'm at, BURR. (Ain't no sunshine when she's gone).  YA!

So you see's that I was a wondering iffin maybe, just maybe, that this was the end to this right here conversation we were all having and whatnot's? Be a right shame to end this here show without knowing nothing, leaving us all to wonder in the dark with our flash light batteries on empty, searching for something we can't see, touch, smell, and heaven forbid, "HELP". (Heaven help me if that is what pushed her over the edge). LOL.

I'm just a guessing that perhaps we will just have to hold tight, wait and see iffin she might be feeling (hoping and a prayin) "FRISKY" again here soon and let us minions know what's up with all that's going's on, and whatnot's.

I'm just a saying and whenever is just fine and dandy.

Have a nice day!

P.S. Dog feller boss doode, that's a right nice baby picture!

CanineSupervisor:

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 1:40 PM

I have one of those little chocolate babies, and she is hoping and wishing as much as I am for our dear Lizzie. Please be well dear girl. As slight as our relationship has been, I wish the best and pray you will beat this ugly illness.

Rich

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 3:15 PM

Welp ther Sdorr doode, it wuz kinda cool hear today, like 60 degrees and such just enuff to make the headlamps come on.

I wuz a wunderin thee same thang about wear this hear post wuz gotten off tah. Glad ta sea ya popped in fer a spell and re-activated it and such. Then I scene that other feller, Squirrel man had popped in ta say hey ya'll and now I'm in hear 2 seein whuts goin on.

I'm a likin thut ther min-ions wurd and wathaveyuz..reminds me of them minions down at tha local brew howse they serv up like a big open flower, deep fried and whatsuch. Comes wiff a reel tastie dippin' sawse too.

Aht aire baby photo-graff is amazin'. poor feller juss lays their and won't do nuffin' 'ceptin mope 'round waiting fer our LIzzie to c'mon back.

Ya'll have a grate day and be carefull out yonder

Post writin' and such: Sdorr doode, you no wear tah find me whenn yah come out to mah place...back in da woods over bah the still. Eye'll be watchin fer thos dere pescky revenuers and whayevers.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 3:45 PM

Lizzie's fine , she had a scare earlier today, finding herself 2 down and running out of holes in matchplay. Lizzie however never gives up and had tied at the 8th. 

....yes, she won.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 10:07 PM

PaulTon:

Lizzie's fine , she had a scare earlier today, finding herself 2 down and running out of holes in matchplay. Lizzie however never gives up and had tied at the 8th. 

....yes, she won.

Well there ya go right there!

Fine and Dandy, that there is and putting a big smile on this old farts face!!!!!

:):):):):)

Thanks sand ball rodent for your reply. Seen you the other day on another thread with "Boraxinhisbritches" and was a fixin to open an industrial size big can a old fashion "whoopass" on his ass. You ain't no hater and we all be knowing that. I saw, just clear as day what you said, and laughed, seen right thru your humor and all. No sir, we can not all shoot a minus 10 - 12 on nine holes and where "Borax" got his attitude from eludes this old dog. I growled. But your later reply shortly thereafter, fixed his wagon just fine and has my seal of approval rodent! Balls to the wall, or deep in the sand, in your very special case. lol. I like ya!

Don't mess with my rodent. You got problems Borax? Come hither and I will show you a whole lot a down south shut your mouth, boy.

Oh, sorry. Got a tad distracted, but when it comes to my friends, I care, *forget him.

Ya all have a nice day!

*had to edit that one right there because this here is a family oriented show. You know Borax, I believe that you owe Renn an apology. Public wise for all to see. You can buy some "man up" iffin you need, see Paul for details.

P.S. me off, Were going to defcon 5 gentleman: Man your battle station positions! Out.

(Little boy want's a war, I'll give em one).

So let us be clear, we are up against a tough and determined enemy. I can not promise you that I will bring you all home alive, but know this. I will be the first to set foot on the battle field, and the last to leave it, I will not leave any man behind, dead or alive, so help me GOD! (Ripped right out of the pages of "We were soldiers", and modified).

c'mon you gaming SOB!

Troops, prepare to defend yourselves! (U.S. Navy, reporting for duty). Again!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:36 AM

sdorr:
    Troops, prepare to defend yourselves! (U.S. Navy, reporting for duty). Again!

Admiral Scott - I woke up this morning and saw this on the way in here...I guess you mean business, sir.

All hands to Battle Stations !

Whoa!

After seeing the battle group steaming in...I deployed 3 OD-A's to assist. They should be in the AOR as we speak. 

Just heard from AFSOC - they deployed "Spooky" once they heard one of their own was pinned down in hostile territory.

We got your 6, Squirrel Nutz.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 6:42 AM

Relax lads, the Scots have sent some back-up.

RSS