Forums

Help › Forums

On the 12th 12th Day of Christmas...

Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM (98 replies)
  • Subsea73
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:25 AM

russellfahey:

Oh and i'd give Dazza a swerve for lessons on this game because i hear he sucks at this game :)

Russell

Well as far as that goes, I suck at this game but I have all the latest clubs and slow meter balls, so the only one to blame is me.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:26 AM

russellfahey:
     Oh and i'd give Dazza a swerve for lessons on this game because i hear he sucks at this game :)

You're not wrong there Russ...lol

I could teach people how not to play i guess.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:31 AM

DAZZA501:

russellfahey:

You're not wrong there Russ...lol

I could teach people how not to play i guess.

Na mate that's my job in showing ppl how not to play this game :)

Very nice gifts your lot are giving out m8,and tbh Spino1 did give me the heads up on what this day would bring.

Merry Xmas m8

Russell

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:40 AM

see that minion behind the tree lookin stupid thats me when the rope breaks ahaahhaaa lol

• Goofy55
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:44 AM

Thanks to Wooden tee CC, a very beautiful Christmas gift to end twelve days .

A gift which I would like to have because you give the sticks which I would like to have.

A merry christmas to the members of your Country club.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:15 AM

BUMP ,come now girls and boys  , make a Santa  fell good on this 24 of December ,,,,, ask  if you qualified,   you have a gift   from one of the best CC here  ,,,,,   All i want is to smile and feel good ,  that should not be to hard  lollll .... Francois

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 12:09 PM

**BUMP

• Oilfield73
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 12:14 PM

This is really a cool game

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 12:21 PM

I've been earning free credits to purchase the level 48 R1 and I'm considering the level 47 MAX irons.  I rented the R1 today and if getting both that and a new iron set soon means purchasing some credits to supplement the free credits I earn (thus far I've picked up all my equipment through earning free credits) I'll definitely make that leap.  Part of the decision depends on if I stick to the Max Meter (Tour Pro+) balls or the Level 48 Nikes I'm testing.

With that in mind, there are definitely other individuals more in need of the gifts.  However, I would like to inquire about lessons.  I've been practicing & playing pretty consistently for the last couple months after first joining at the very end of September.  I'm definitely interested in learning and improving, always.  Mush has offered me some advice on the club upgrades I'm looking at (thanks buddy, greatly appreciate it!!) and I'm always interested in chatting and picking anyone's brain!

For anyone who's received a gift across these 12 days (or just missed out or even those who are visiting one of these threads for the first time today), feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message if you'd like to learn some tips and tricks for earning more free credits.  A couple of people have taken me up on the offer - that has taught me that different countries have different offers.  I'll try to help anyone, I'm likely best suited to help fellow North Americans.  However, screen sharing & the like would make it easy to help anyone :o)

Consider it me doing my part to help after being filled with the Christmas spirit from the fine work being done by all across the 12 Days event.  I'm also not a terribly social person so this is a way for me to meet some new people.

Merry Christmas all!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 3:37 PM

We just had a CC v CC tournament with the WTCC and I can tell thee these guys and girls rock! Daz gave me a golf lesson I'll never forget!

Very generous gifts my friends . . . if I was an up and coming player I'd be biting your hand off!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

RSS