Forums

Help › Forums

On the 12th 12th Day of Christmas...

Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM (98 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 5:00 PM

12th day now complete. Happy 2014 everyone.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 5:39 PM

Great job Wooden Tee CC. Can't wait for Christmas in July.

• Steve915
    68 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 6:08 PM

WOW. Thanks for all the great golf equipment!!

First, let me thank my friend SweetMiffy, for putting my name forward for this golf package. Miffy is a first class person and a fantastic WGT golfer. If you haven't had the chance to play some golf with her, I hope you get the chance soon.

I really do appreciate this very nice gesture to me and everyone else that you similarly gifted. Thanks to all the members of the Wooden Tee CC who made this possible.

What a great Christmas present!

Have a very Happy Holiday season and a fantastic 2014!

Now, if I can get over this damn cold, I'll be back playing again on a regular basis!

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 10:09 AM

Very Very thankful for the equipmet, fmagnets.  These clubs are going to help me so much, cannot thank you enough!  I am going to save up my credits to be able to give away something awesome in the near future, I feel like i owe it now!

Thanks again!!!

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 10:54 AM

GregSteed:
    join a CC (maybe one day I'm talented enough to hang with Wooden Tee

Start the New Year off right come join us at the Wooden Tee CC im sure Dazz our gr8 leader would love to have you as a member and congrats have fun with all your new sticks 

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 10:56 AM

GregSteed:
    if I could only line a putt up right!

check out xxxjasonxxx video on putting seem to help me alot it mite help you also should be a link on the same page as Fmagnets

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 12:05 PM

deedles77:

GregSteed:
    if I could only line a putt up right!

check out xxxjasonxxx video on putting seem to help me alot it mite help you also should be a link on the same page as Fmagnets

Gracias!

• scousesteve
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 10:15 AM

merry Christmas to u all any gift would be great thanks

• DBlocher1
    33 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM

Just wanted to say that it's cool for all of you to be so generous with your gifts and to offer your time to give a 9 hole tutorial ! Merry Christmas  To All the members of The Wooden Tee Country Club ! Hope your holidays bring all of you much joy and cheer !!!!!

RSS