Forums

Help › Forums

On the 12th 12th Day of Christmas...

Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM (98 replies)
  • Subsea73
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:44 AM

What a great offer.

If you can find one individual that needs this the most, let me know who it is.  

I'd like to gift them a sleeve of slow meter balls.

Thanks again to everyone who is playing Santa.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:59 AM

fmagnets:

1 9-hole lesson with a Wooden Tee Tour Legend to help you use all this your own equipment and offer tips to get to the top.

Priority will be given to those most in need and who haven´t received gifts thus far.

Yes, I would like to apply for the 9 hole lesson, please, Mr. fmagnets. And, what would the cost be, should I decide to purchase, say, 100 more? Would I get a bulk discount? I am thinking that if I haven't "learned" anything after 100 lessons, I should go play Candy Crush. This is REALLY great Wooden Tee CC. Awesome doesn't even describe it. And this entire 12 days of Christmas has been a very uplifting experience. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Stay safe and healthy. ~ Jay

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 8:07 AM

Would love some irons, my starters are just sucky. Thanks for the holiday giveaways, all CCs!

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 8:40 AM

You guys rock...what a generous club and i am fortunate enough to have friends from this club..Merry Christmas you guys and have a wonderful new year.

• CoolOne80
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:00 AM

Hi. I would like to be considered for this wonderful gift. I done fairly well up until making pro and it's like my golfing is worse now. I would love to be able to play in the tournaements again instead of just practicing and trying to figure out how to make do with what I have. If I'm not chosen, that is ok, as there are probably people who are struggling worse than me. Either way I wish every one Happy Holidays. I haven't done the free rentals as I am afraid I will really enjoy the better clubs and irons, and I really can't afford them right now. My plan was to just practice around until my income tax check comes in a few months and then buy some better clubs. Merry Christmas to all of you.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:03 AM

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. A few of us have thrown in a few credits but the main thanks must go to Fmagnets. Out of the nearly 100'000 credits we are offering up it is him who's picking up the tab for 3 quarters of it.

Just a reminder to everyone. This is 12 complete packages of great stuff for those in the game that are looking to upgrade for the 1st or 2nd time and try and become a little more competitive. The packages will not be split up.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:10 AM

Great way to finish this great gifting drive Wooden Tee CC . Hope all the Santa have a great day  like we been having for 12 days ,   Proud to have been part of it all ,,, Thank You MC  &    and all CC & and individuels   involve  here . Ho Ho Ho  to all . Frapp

• CHEVYRWM
    474 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:58 AM

BUMP 

Merry Christmas All

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:06 AM

Come on folks the Wooden Tee club are offering up a very generous Xmas gift for 12 lucky individuals.I'm surprised this thread isn't at least 10 pages long with all that is on offer.

Oh and i'd give Dazza a swerve for lessons on this game because i hear he sucks at this game :)

Russell

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:22 AM

Sorry, I misspoke earlier by recommending some one for new irons did not know it was a package deal.  I have someone in my club who is a level 49 player who just turned tour pro who I believe would be a perfect fit for this package and I do not believe she has upgraded her clubs at all.  Her player name is jennybellelynn and I know she really enjoys the game and would greatly appreciate a visit from a wooden tee minion.  Once again amazing present do not know why there are many people jumping thru hoops at a chance to receive this.  Once again happy holidays and an amazing offer have a good Christmas all. fellow elve-gdog8

RSS