Forums

Help › Forums

On the 12th 12th Day of Christmas...

Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM (98 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 4:56 PM

I can only assume the moderation of members not normally using the forums is playing a huge part in this .......... BAD WGT if thats the case.

oh and BUMP**

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 5:13 PM

Mushy01:
    oh and BUMP**

Guess all ppl who want this great gift have already had Santa come a calling ?

alot of  "damn, I wish I'd waited, I ONLY got a set of irons"  LoL

Sweet offer you Wooden tops and btw Fmag, could use a few pointers myself :-)

Andy

• MikeBair
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 5:35 PM

I play dilligently every day and I could use the setup. I would be very grateful. thank you for your consideration.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:10 PM

£1 ..... lol

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:18 PM

Man, I just spent way too much money Christmas shopping, got in a wreck on my way home (without my phone on me and on a country road), the other driver just took off, and I was stranded and had to wait in the cold for an hour before getting towed.  I could really use this wonderful gift to regain my holiday spirit...

You guys are pretty friggin awesome for giving away so many gifts today, and all other CC's included. Very cool these 12 days have been.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:22 PM

the number 1 main reason this top shelf gift is not being asked for is that most  deservant people golf, not read the forums. Every opportunity I had over the past week as a lower player I would pass on the info and ask other "golphers" to do the same.

2) Some recieved lesser gifts and were told not to come back because of it. Some were denigrated for it. (Asking again) People are people folks. Even if there are a few that kept trying to get more.. What the new people saw was how some of the askers were treated by some and wanted no part of a disrespectful  denial. It is how people that are trying to do benevolent things treating  repeat askers, (beggers) as (greedy) delt with the repeat (OFFENDERS).  Those three negitive words stop goodness in its tracks. More than a few mistakes were made On both ends. I think the word got out that It Just wasn't worth the brow beating one might possibly get by simply asking.

I am possitive that every receipients history was scoured before a  decision was made.  So people who received putters are now no longer allowed to top off with the new gift here because of it. If they were deservant of a putter, why would they not be deservant of the rest if no one else is steppng up.

There was a bit of attiude in one of the days. This all adds up to where you sit now with collectivly the best all around gift still sitting in Santas' bags.

Benevolence is jut that folks. Stop looking for reasons you can't, and start OVERLOOKING reasons of why you can. It is the Giving season.

This is now the disclaimer.. Eh Em, this in no way is directed at any single person or persons. It is nothing more than alphabetical letters arranged to make sentences to convey 1 persons oppionion, not inuendoes or attacks or anything else that one may wish to interpret it as.

I do hope that you all please a bunch of folks.

Merry Christmas to all who stepped up in both giving & asking. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:02 PM

ithurtswnipee:
    2) Some recieved lesser gifts and were told not to come back because of it. Some were denigrated for it. (Asking again) People are people folks. Even if there are a few that kept trying to get more.. What the new people saw was how some of the askers were treated by some and wanted no part of a disrespectful  denial. It is how people that are trying to do benevolent things treating  repeat askers, (beggers) as (greedy) delt with the repeat (OFFENDERS).  Those three negitive words stop goodness in its tracks. More than a few mistakes were made On both ends.

Was going to argue with you but find I can't.......

ithurtswnipee:

I am possitive that every receipients history was scoured before a  decision was made.  So people who received putters are now no longer allowed to top off with the new gift here because of it. If they were deservant of a putter, why would they not be deservant of the rest if no one else is steppng up.

There was a bit of attiude in one of the days. This all adds up to where you sit now with collectivly the best all around gift still sitting in Santas' bags.

All true too but this is not the place to discuss right now...we WILL / SHOULD !

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:02 PM

I think that it being Xmas eve is a large part of why no one is responding too much.

I feel the earlier replies of "You received a gift yesterday, give another a chance" were warranted.

Oh, and a fine thing you Hacks at the WTCC are doing;)

Heck, I'd take the lesson from FM as a gift itself!

Edit:

Oooo...10K posts, where's my screen shot thingy? :)

Merry Christmas all!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:05 PM

It says quite clearly in our blurb that first-timers will be given priority, but nobody else is ruled out. I don´t want anyone to miss out on this stuff because they got a putter on day 1 if they are still in need.

Also, if anyone has not being able to post because they are moderated and the moderators are on holiday, please post on my wall. We already have a reply logged by Goaliee through this method.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:11 PM

i agree with all you said, in the begining it was fine. But changed later. Even if it was because of the same person. Gotta try to be nice.

Do you mean TM, Because tht is the BEST PART

What is WTCC?

RSS