Forums

Help › Forums

On the 12th 12th Day of Christmas...

Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM (98 replies)
  • Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 4:39 AM

Merry Christmas

It 'd make my Christmas to find any of those gifts under my Christmas tree.

The country clubs & individuals holiday spirit during these12 days of giveaways, is impressive. I may not get anything - but thanks for being so generous!

Everyone have a great holiday season!

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 4:46 AM

Unbelievably generous gift to cap off a remarkable 12 days of Christmas.

Well done!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 5:32 AM

And still not one taker, C'mon folks, no strings attached ....... Stake your claim and you never know.

It just may be a wonderful christmas time.

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 5:35 AM

best opening thread in this forum well done mates

Rebel Yell

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 5:39 AM

First and foremost thank you to MC and all the cc and individuals who are making this happen.  To the Woodentee Miniions thank you on your special day and hope all are have a Merry X-mas and Happy Holidays.  I was a part of yesterday's celebration as a member of the misfits and decided to try an nominate someone I know that  could greatly benefit from one of these gifts.  I believe that these gifts should be given to the broad spectrum of players from any level and the gifts should be need based not level based.  I nominate birdiegirl58 because she recently turned tour master and is stil is using level 10 burner irons and believe that she could greatly benefit from lvl 59 pings.  As she has shown she is a very active player and a member of a large cc and will not be a newbie who decides to quit after a month or two and I hate to see a gift go to waste.  She never to my knowledge has spoken an ill word to another golfer and is always encouraging to any and all during our matches.  Mostly, I believe that this gift would fit probably in her hands because she loves this game and would never ask for anything.  I would gladly gift her myself but I will not have enough credits to do so because  my credits are being used to fullfill my day 11 gift.   A ping g20 lvl 59 irons under her tree would be a great gift for  birdiegirl58 would definitely put another smile on top of the one she already has.  Thank you Wooden Tee for the consideration and have a wonderful day of giving and Christmas as well-GDOG8

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 5:59 AM

It took a few trial and errors and some hard work and brainstorming from some very special people to bring this Christmas Give away full circle and to my amazement it has been a total success, I would like to thank all the Santa's from all the CC's who made this possible,when we do things like this as a whole it can only bring out the Christmas spirit in all of us, Wooden Tee is my home Club and there are some of them who i think deserve a big round of applause and a standing ovation for the work they put into this. outstanding job Members and hope all have a safe and happy holiday season. i could list them but im afraid i mite leave someone out, so to all who have donated and those who put together our opening thread, big cheers and a huge "golf clap" without some of you this would not be possible, so great job.

Wooden Tee CC, Sec, Dee..

• goaliee
    860 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:11 AM

Hi,

As there have been no takers I would like to put my name forward.

I would be happy with just a set of irons and a lesson with a tour legend.

I am  a fairly active member in my CC and run the leagues which takes up quite a lot  of my  time.

I have my own Goaliee Cup which is a unique tourney which I created and helps keep everyone involve and still in with a chance of winning right up till the last week.

I also run the League cup which is associated with the Leagues and is knock out based but with a twist :) nothing never straight forward with goaliee always like to be different  :) am a bit of a joker and some club members call me the jester and I have the hat to prove it :)

Please only consider me for a gift if you are struggling to find 12 good causes as I fear my game my not be good enough for such good quality equipment. 

I would like to say over these 12 days you guys and gals have done a grand job and there have been some great posts to read and view on this forum

Happy Xmas all

Goaliee

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 6:33 AM

Awsome gifting from the Wooden Tee CC. What a last day bang.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:07 AM

Unbelievable generous Wooden Tee CC. You guys and girls rock. I know the people chosen to receive this gift will be excited. A special thanks to all the Santas. It has been a blessing to read all the 12 days and see everyones generosity. Merry Christmas to all!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:20 AM

I can't say enough, (correction), I usually say too much. I am so proud and in total awe of the fantastic members in our community. The generosity that has been shown from so many speaks volumes to what this site means to some. The owners and staff of WGT should be very pleased with what they have created. A virtual game that has brought so many together to share. Well done to all and may the blessings come to you 10 fold. Enjoy your loved ones and cheers to each and every member of WGT. I am sure this has opened many new eyes and will have a lasting affect on the year to come.

With my heart felt Merry Christmas to all.

Rich

RSS