Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 4:14 PM

Sign ups end tomorrow night at midnight!  If you want to play in this tournament hit the sign up link on the first page!

Captains:   You'll have roster submission links on your walls by tomorrow (Sunday) evening.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 5:46 PM

The following is a list of players signed up for the Carolina team that has not contacted me and informed me on their intentions to play.....

Madqaman, Nolimit735, Kingkyle7, Jamesthedon, Decarz2........

Please contact me ASAP and let me know what your intentions in playing in the NAC are. Our signup sheet is full, but our team is lacking much conformation....Hope to hear from you guys soon. I'd hate to leave someone out who really wants to play, but no need in adding someone to the roster who has no intentions on playing....

Thanks

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 6:11 PM

The Heartland Region also is waiting on one more to confirm. I have nine ready to go, but need one more.  

• elis2008
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2009 10:55 PM

i applied for the atlantic team please let me knowasap if i can fill the last spot thanks

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 12:31 AM

elis, since you're from New York, I've moved your signup to the New England region.  They are accepting players, talk to ZACHT.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 9:38 AM

Last day to sign up!

Registration closes at midnight EST!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 5:32 PM

Roster submission links are in the Captain's hands!

Canada had a few extra signups today so now Canada has enough players to field a team, but just barely.  I'm going to extend Canadian signups for a few more days to give them a chance to pick up one or two more players.

Also, I need someone from Canada to step up and be the Captain.  The Captain really only has to verify and report scores because all the team-building stuff is pretty much already done at this point. 

Avatar has agreed to captain the Canadian team!

I'll be opening up the NAC Scoreboard shortly, which will contain the teams final rosters once I have received them from each Captain.

Final rosters are due before 11:59PM EDT on June 28th!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 1:04 AM

- Team Canada has been granted an extension for just a few more days to round out their squad.

- Added blurb in 2nd post for score reporting (players will report their scores to their captain!)

- Final team rosters are coming in and can be viewed on the NAC Scoreboard (first page)

- Meet #1 begins on Monday June 29th!

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 10:05 AM

how do we post scores to that spread sheet?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:19 PM

I'll post a seperate link soon for score reporting.

RSS