Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 9:09 PM

Don't let the signup date hold you back, I'd like that not to be the only reason you're on the fence. 

I'd rather see teams fill their rosters up to the 10 player max.  That's why I gave AvatarLee more time and that's also why I just left a note on your wall to try and fill your final 3 spots before we get started.

The idea is to get people playing.  If someone wanted to sign up for a team that only had 9 players the day before we started, I'd let 'em.  I'm not gonna be so picky about the date to the point where it excludes someone who we have room for.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 1:12 PM

I  have complete and final rosters from the Atlantic, Pacific, International, Great Lakes, Southeast & Heartland Regions!

I'm only waiting on submissions from Carolina, New England & Canada!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 4:32 PM

Few more rosters are in, check the post above.  NAC Scoreboard has been updated.

Details regarding how the post season will work have been added to the 2nd post, including tie-breaking procedures.

Just a few more days to go! :D

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 6:40 PM

The Pacific team looks pretty stout.....Just wanted to say good luck to everyone participating.....And also a word of thanks to Niv because hes done a great job of getting and keeping this event organized....

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 1:51 AM

Just an update or two to the OP as we get ready to kick this thing off.  Score reporting link for the Captains will be posted this evening.  One extra bit of clarification was added to the tie-breaking rules (2nd post, 1st page).

-  Any players that do not post scores in the post season are subject to an automatic score of 100 should a tiebreaker comparison be necessary.

Clarification:  If a team has 8 players and only 7 of them submit a score in the post season and it comes down to comparing the 8th members of each team in order to break the tie then the player who did not post a score will given an automatic score of 100 for the purpose of the tie-break.

Any final questions on this or anything else before we get underway?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 2:14 AM

Great job as usual Nivlac none of this is possible without you. Thank You. One quick question, are  the weekly tourneys going to stay at kiawah  or are we playing  BB.

• elis2008
    21 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 9:40 PM

niv, great job with the orginization of the tournement just gettin ready to play a few last practice rounds good luck to all and play well

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 1:08 AM

Alright everyone, the Week 27 18-Hole Stroke Play has been released which means the North American Challenge is officially underway!

As always this is a weekly tournament so play your round in a timely manner and submit your posted score to your captain right away for verification.  Only captains will post scores to the scoresheet!

Side note: Canadian roster is coming, something tells me Lee can't get back to the computer until Monday morning, so I'm sure I'll have them first thing. :)

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 4:19 AM

Canadian roster is submitted.  Let's get it on boys... and girls ;)  

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 9:59 AM

Some scores already trickling in!

Please remember to report your score to your team Captain as soon as you finish your round!

Good luck to all players this week!

P.S.  Also, a quick thank you to all 87 players participating in this tournament!  Thank you for your interest! :D

RSS