Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 2:24 AM

Championship Week Wrap-up :

-  The Southeast Region has won the North American Challenge by defeating a resilient International Region in the final by a score of 320 (-30) to  323 (-27) !

-  Congratulations to BeachGolf , dud_doodle , EZ5757 , JALAII , jcsxfiles , schanck11 , TaterNater , thunderbird and Southeast Region Captain SmoothSwinger on an outstanding championship season!  Things looked bleak for the Southeast after the first week of play, but a strong comeback in the final four weeks of the regular season combined with a dominating post season performance proved to be the recipe for success!

-  A round of applause to coolswing and the International Region players as well.  Although they came up just a hair shy of glory in the finals, the regular season champions have no reason to hang their heads.  Congratulations on a stellar season guys and I hope to see you all back again next time around!

-  Thank you so much to all the players and captains who participated this year.  I am sincerely humbled by the amount of folks who have said this was an important tournament to them.  A lot of players took this as serious competition and it really shows in the turnout and participation levels.  I hope you all enjoyed playing this as much as I enjoyed putting it on!  Thank you again!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 2:29 AM

Thanks for all your comments guys.  I definitely look forward to putting on the All World Challenge next May.  Once the current "tourney craze" dies down a little and after the Ryder Cup is over I might just have something else to throw at you guys, so stay tuned!

Teaser! 

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 3:14 AM

A bit of a dissapointment in the end, but a great and exciting tournament all the way. Thanks to everybody and specially to Nivlac.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 5:16 AM

Wow, it was a long time coming and had to defeat an intense and strong team in the international squad.  Our team really took form after we had the additions of Beach, TaterNater, JCSFiles, and dud.  A strong final round by TaterNater put us the driver's seat.  I would like to congratulate the whole team on a great win.  It has been a real blast and has kept me entertained in this game.  I wouldn't practice for 2 dollar wins but as part of a team I wanted to help others raise their level of game. 

It was a pleasure playing with everyone in this tournament.  Again Nivlac great job and thank you for putting on an excellent tournament.  I look forward to May.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM

Thanks nivlac for the opportunity to play in this tournament.  VERY VERY fun, with the chance to meet a lot of new people.  I certainly can't wait for your next one.....

Great job Smoothswinger and the Southeast team.  It took a while to get your team together but once you did....look out everyone else!!!!  

Great job also to Cool and the International team...nicely done...what a nail biter.

Brandi

RSS