Click the mini map to display the full size pic!
- This tournament is for Amateur, Pro & Master tier players only!
- You must
play for the region of your physical residence. Thus, if you are
normally from Texas, but are temporarily going to school in Florida,
you would sign up for the Heartland Region.
- Captains have the final say regarding their own rosters.
- The first meet starts on Monday, June 29th with the Week 27 18-Hole Stroke Play tournament!
How This Tournament Will Work
will play a "season" of weekly 18-hole single-play stroke tournaments
during the month of July & part of August. The season will consist
of six (6) consecutive weekly events with each event being considered a
members from every region will compete in the required events. Teams
will be competing against all other teams at the same time.
- The lowest five (5) posted stroke play scores from each team will be combined and used as the team's total stroke play score for the meet.
- Players should report their scores to their Captain's wall immediately upon completion of the weekly event.
- Captains will verify the player's score and report it to the official NAC score sheet.
Points and Scoring
- Teams will score points based on their overall finish in each meet.
week after the 1st meet will see an increase in points available. This
will allow teams who start slow to still finish strong and have a
chance to make the playoffs. This
also means that each meet will be become progressively more important
season nears it's end, much like the Fed-Ex playoff system on the PGA
- The point totals available for each meet/week are as follows:
- Week 1 Points: 1st(50), 2nd(45), 3rd(40), 4th(35), 5th(30), 6th(25), 7th(20), 8th(15), 9th(10)
- Week 2 Points: 1st(55), 2nd(50), 3rd(45), 4th(40), 5th(35), 6th(30), 7th(25), 8th(20), 9th(15)
- Week 3 Points: 1st(60), 2nd(55), 3rd(50), 4th(45), 5th(40), 6th(35), 7th(30), 8th(25), 9th(20)
- Week 4 Points: 1st(80), 2nd(70), 3rd(60), 4th(50), 5th(40), 6th(35), 7th(30), 8th(25), 9th(20)
- Week 5 Points: 1st(100), 2nd(90), 3rd(80), 4th(70), 5th(60), 6th(50), 7th(40), 8th(30), 9th(20)
- Week 6 Points: 1st(130), 2nd(115), 3rd(100), 4th(85), 5th(70), 6th(55), 7th(40), 8th(35), 9th(30)
Regular Season Tie-Breakers
- Any ties
between teams during the regular season will be settled by adding up the point values for the tied
places and splitting the points evenly among the teams involved in the tie.
four (4) teams with the highest accumulated point totals after the
regular season will be invited to an elimination style playoff during
the end of August to determine the champion!
- The post season will consist of three (3) meets after the conclusion of the regular season with each meet eliminating the highest scoring squad from contention.
Post Season Tie-Breakers
- If there is a tie for highest score in the post season, teams will break the tie by comparing the 6th ranked players scores. The lowest score will break the tie. If the 6th ranked players are tied, then we'll move to the 7th and so on until the tie is broken.
- If a team only has 8 players, then only the top 8 scores will be used for the tiebreaker. Teams will not be assessed a penalty for not carrying extra players.
- Any players that do not post scores in the post season are subject to an automatic score of 100 should a tie-breaker comparison be necessary.
- If the tie cannot be broken using the above method, Captains will play a 1 on 1 9-hole stroke play match to decide the winning team. If the scores are still tied after 9 holes, the Captains will continue hole for hole play until one player wins.
Atlantic Region - ShaunMcClarty
Pacific Region - CaptainCouples
Great Lakes Region - Thetruth67
New England Region - ZACHT
Southeast Region - SmoothSwinger
Heartland Region - claremoreblue
International Region - coolswing
Carolina Region - lilrob88
Canadian Region - AvatarLee