Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:57 PM

ill be leaving everyone on the team wall comments again tomorrow and then probably one more time before the weekend, so keep an eye on that guys.

I really wish we had an internal mailbox thing, but.

Whatever happens, we CAN NOT lose to Canada, and their crazy sweepstakes rules

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:14 AM

Nivlac, i was on the team and i mistakingly deleted myself. Lil Rob wants me on the team. You can talk to him if you don't believe me. He has wrote it on my profile. plz do this for lil rob and the carolina team . PPPPLLLZZZZ.

ducegolf2

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:36 AM

I don't see you on the original signup form.  You don't have the ability to delete yourself from that.  No one else can edit my spreadsheet.

What's this business about your other closed account?  Who were you and why did you close it?

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:48 AM

Exactly what I was thinking.    What do you have to say ducegolf2....ooops I mean Decarz2 :)

*** Niv, read the link.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/2663/12727.aspx#12727

Personally, i don't think he should play.

• NorthernStar
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:57 AM

Hi There,

I'd like to sign up for Canada if there is still room..  It appears I'm at the bottom of your spreadsheet in error because I indicated Ontario, Canada instead of Canada twice..

My average score is high because my wife was playing on my account!!!  She now knows this is a no no..  I just missed qualifying for the US Open... best I could do with limited experience is 73 on BP..   Not sure if there is still room on the Canadian team..   I could probably average under par on all the rest of the courses..  tx

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:45 PM

I agree with the truth 67.

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 3:17 AM

Nivlac I am Decarz2. I closed it and started a new one with WGT's permission and after their permission only.

I'm Sorry Everyone. Everybody's making this a big deal. I don't know what to do.

Just let me live my WGT life,OK. Plz i'm tired of this. So just leave me alone. PLZ

ducegolf2

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 6:34 PM

Hey guys... . I know this isn't my area.. I usually dont' hang out here.. but I'd like to put in my thoughts if you don't mind.

Duce/Decarz has been whipped enough.  God knows that I am the absolute LAST person here who will put up with multiples (see any of my posts) but I am willing to take him at his word, that he didn't know etc etc.  IIRC, he did contact WGT before they found him on his alternate.

I think whether or not he is allowed to join you all in your tourney should be based on his golf/game ability, not based on his mistake.

There are thousands of multiples, just because this one was so public does not mean that you should treat him harsher than the rest.

Just my 2¢.. again, it's your tourney, take it for what it's worth.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 8:36 PM

Thanks for pointing out the other side, Snaike.

----

As it clearly states in the tournament rules, Captains have the final say of who goes on their rosters.

If lilrob wants to put him on the roster, he can.  I haven't banned him from playing.  If he doesn't want to put him on the roster, then that's also his decision.  I must trust he'll make the choice that he feels is right for his team.

Outside of that, there's not that much I can do.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 9:02 PM

Here is my pennies worth.... Duce is a nice guy. I dont have anything against him in the world.. I've played with him before and hes a pretty good player... The multiple account thing is the least important piece of imformation in this whole parade because duce only has one account now. The issue at hand is the signup date and how others would feel about letting him play....I myself am neutral to the subject and do not mind him playing on the team...I am attempting to prevent words such as "cheater" being thrown around at anyone...I realize i have the say so with my roster, but i would like a so called two cents worth from other team captains as to how they feel about the situation...Duce had originally signed up under his now deleted account....He failed to signup under his new account....Apparentley forgot to or maybe he felt as though he did not need to sign up again...Im calling for a yes or no vote as to whether or not he should be allowed to play....Final rosters are due soon, so I will allow the voting process 24hrs and judge the situation accordingly with the acquired votes...Im attempting to do the right thing....Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

RSS