Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2009 4:31 PM

Jarid for sure and I think gitthe lives in Washington.  Those guys would be a good place to start. :)  Also, FreddyFox and dpatton both live in California.

Once player signups begin on June 1st it'll be a lot easier for you to know who to go after because you'll have access to the sign up list.

In the meantime, to look for other players in your region just go to the PLAYERS section and choose United States from the country drop-down.  Then a new drop-down will appear that will allow you to search by individual state.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2009 5:58 PM

Actually, this needs to be an Amateur/Pro tournament only.  No hacks.

The hack tier is unfortunately filled with a lot players who should not be playing from the hack tees and I've just had general bad luck with Hack participation in the past.  Sorry for not announcing this sooner.

The easiest solution for Hacks who wish to play is to qualify for the Amateur Tier.

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2009 7:12 PM

lmao.. i was kidding niv. relax,,, and ty................................................................................................................cc

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2009 12:57 AM

Hi Nivlac.  I definitely can put together a team combining players from europe and other countries which already can enter the weekly tournaments.  I have already stared to work with Seveking to finalise the team.  I wanted to register myself as a captain in the tournament so could you advise how i can do that because i noticed that on the register page only the North American teams are listed. Thanks very much Nivlac for everything. Take care

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2009 4:23 AM

I took care of that already coolswing, I wrote you in myself. :)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2009 9:59 PM

Looking great so far.  We have interest in 5 regions already.

There are 6 regions still looking for applicants for Captain:

- Midwest            - Atlantic

- Deep South     - New England

- Mountain          - Southeast

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2009 9:41 AM

If no one else wants the Midwest I'll take it.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2009 10:37 AM

i would consider it for the Atlantic region but I dont know enough good players in that region. Could a thread be posted checkin the interest level of just players, like one thread for each region so we see whats up. If its soley up to me finding people, we will blow

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2009 3:06 PM

Griz: Yup, Midwest is still open, just sign up on Page 1

Shaun:  I'm Atlantic and so is goldenglove.  There's a few others too.  We've got enough to form a decent team, so sign up and I'll give you suggestions for players out of our region.

• ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2009 5:48 PM

I guess I could do New England if nobody else will. But if anyone else wants it other than me, as far as I'm concerned, they can have it.

RSS