Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:47 PM

Thanks Nivlac. I must have over looked it.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 4:54 PM

Alright, so we have 2 weeks left for signups.  Here's how things are shaping up registration-wise for each region.  Counts include the captain.  Teams must carry 6 to 10 players in order to participate.

Regions with full teams

Atlantic (8), Great Lakes (10), Heartland (9), International (11), Pacific (8), Southeast (17)

Regions without full teams

New England (4), Pacific Northwest (1), North Atlantic (1)

6 competitive regions so far.  New England only needs 2 more players to sign up to get involved in the tournament.  Canada...I dunno what's goin on there.  I expected higher participation from you canuckleheads.  Do we need to consolidate Canada to a single region?  Does anyone in Canada even care?

International & Southeast Regions:  You're going need to make cuts before rosters are due!  Remember, max is 10 players including the Captain!

The registration period will continue through June 21st so sign up for your region today!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 2:25 PM

Looking for opinions on the creation of a Carolina Region due to the large amount of player participation from the Southeast region.

There are 17 players in the Southeast currently, which means 7 people won't make the cut.  If we make a Carolina region, everyone gets to play.

If I created a Carolina region it would currently stand with 8 players.  The Southeast would still have 9 players left.

What do you guys think?

• JGates
    158 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 5:52 AM

As long as both of the newly created regions could still fill their rosters I see no reason why not.  More teams for Atlantic to whoop up on. lol

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 9:57 PM

As a NC boy myself id have to say i agree. Im a decent player at this game, but im often overlooked when it comes to tournaments because im not very well known. although il kick anyones butt from nc on here. LOL! i think the carolina region would be a great edition. There are a vast amount of players on here from nc and sc. so my vote for what is worth is aye.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 7:53 PM

Ok, I had to shake a few things up here because there are only 9 days left for sign ups and everything wasn't panning out quite as planned.  A few changes here, so pay attention. :D

- Canada is now one region and needs a Captain!!  Anyone interested needs to apply IMMEDIATELY or there won't be any Canadian representation in this tournament. :( 

- Carolina is now officially a region and needs a Captain!  There are 9 players currently signed up for the Carolina region.  Who wants to step up?

- Kentucky, Louisiana and Arkansas were added to the Southeast Region due to the addition of the Carolina Region.  This affected 1 person in Louisiana.

So here's the new breakdown including up to date signups:

Regions who can compete:

Atlantic (9), Carolina (9), Great Lakes (10), Heartland (11), International (12), Pacific (10), Southeast (9)

Regions who cannot compete:

New England (4), Canada (1)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2009 7:10 PM

Has a decision been made on who will captain the Carolina team?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2009 8:03 PM

nivlac:
    - Carolina is now officially a region and needs a Captain!  There are 9 players currently signed up for the Carolina region.  Who wants to step up [and be the Captain]?

No, not yet.  You know anyone who's interested?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2009 8:09 PM

Well if no one has the masculinity to do so and in order to save the team il captain. If that is ok with the particapants of the team. I'm sure someone on the team would make a better captain than me, but il do it if i must. Im not opposed to it.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2009 8:12 PM

I personally elect madqaman. I just realized he was interested in doing so and he appears to be a little better player. Somebody needs to step up. We need to make this oficial.

RSS