Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2009 7:27 AM

If anyone from the great lakes region is interested in participating please post a message on my bulletin board

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2009 8:15 AM

Aight Niv, I signed up. Assuming I get it we'll be in touch. Let's win this piece

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2009 9:49 AM

Cool!

I've added a Captain's list to the second post.  Just a few regions left that need a leader.  Remember, Captain's responsibilities are geared more towards organization, so it's really not a load of work.  Just a few decisions and reporting scores.

• Timmseh
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2009 1:50 PM

From Edmonton, Alberta in Canada..looking for a team..

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2009 10:22 AM

Only 2 squads remaining that still need a Captain.

I'm still looking for someone to head up the Deep South & Mountain regions!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2009 8:04 AM

Changed rules to include players who will be joining the new Pro & Master tiers on the 25th.

These new tiers should make choosing team members a bit more interesting....

If there are any other changes in the format due to the changing landscape of WGT, I'll be sure to let you all know. :)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2009 8:34 AM

Anyone from this region besides ballsdeep and I? Please Post on my wall, I may Capt. this region, if there is enough participation.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2009 10:20 AM

I put ya down claremore.  Texas is your golden state man.  You have at least 8 pages of Amateur players from there.  Don't forget signups will be starting soon as well.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2009 12:04 AM

Ok everyone, minor change going forward here.

I've eliminated the Mountain Region because after looking through the players list I don't foresee this region being able to field a truly competitive team.  The two fellas I had specifically in mind for this job were both unavailable to take the lead position.  When I was creating this tournament, I had only planned on having 10 regions.  Adding the international region brought us up to 11, so this just puts us back down to 10 again.

What was the Mountain Region has now been fully absorbed by the Pacific, Midwest and Deep South regions as follows:

- Nevada & Idaho have been added to the Pacific Region.

- Montana, Colorado, Wyoming & Utah have been added to the Midwest Region.

- New Mexico & Arizona have been added to the Deep South Region.

Captains of these regions please take note of your new territories.  All other regions will remain the same as before.  The maps on the first page are now reflective of the new regional boundaries.

Since we have a full list of captains for each region I will be starting player sign ups a little earlier than initially anticipated.  You can expect to see a player sign up link up and ready by tomorrow evening (May 24th).

That's all for now! :)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2009 6:08 PM

Alright everyone!  Player sign ups have officially begun and will run through June 21st!  Official rules and scoring methods are now posted on the front page.

Captains:  Please start directing your prospected players to the sign up sheet.  The sign up list is viewable for everyone and I will keep it sorted by region so you'll be able to find your region's available players easily.  I'll have a link up to submit your final team rosters in a few weeks.

If anyone has any questions (captain or player-wise), please ask 'em now.  Otherwise, good luck putting your teams together!

RSS