Forums

Help › Forums

My opinions on the free third party offers (dunno where else to put this)

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 6:21 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 11:40 AM

Snaike:

Ampario just gave me 450 to talk about shopping.

Funny that....  I don't shop at the stores they were surveying, so "no" was the answer I used most. 

Go figure.

I just bought 6 WGT Tour SD pink golf balls.... Thanks Ampario

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 11:43 AM

Richard4168:

I just reviewed my survey stats and this is what I've made from taking surveys since May 27th to August 5th.

28 total surveys

4299 credits

That's not everyday either. Most of the surveys were the Ampario short versions with only several of the long version ones, and the various surveys for 75 credits. I've watched three videos for a total of 24 credits. My screen only shows three surveys now. I wonder if WGT dropped the rest of them?

Where do you find your survey stats? lol

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 4:50 PM

lol, i finally managed to qualify and complete something...

• 2timothy3
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 10:21 AM

I have noticed that fully employed white men  never qualify for a survey.  It frustrated me as well after the 5th or 6th time in a row of being denied.  So, I changed my perception about it. Since i started claming that I was a 30 year old female hispanic homemaker  I have never been turned down for a survey!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 2:16 PM

2timothy3:
    I have noticed that fully employed white men  never qualify for a survey. 
    Um, I disagree.  I have always stated as such and have no problem with the surveys.  Some days I qualify and some I don't.

I don't recommend being disingenuous with the surveys... but it's your world. 

Perhaps next time you could throw in the "domestic partnership" tag, too.

• BarryShitpeas
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 6:21 PM

I never seem to qualify for 'We want to hear from you', don't even see Ampario (not in NZ i guess) and I agree that Crowdflower ought to be much more than 8 credits - you have to do more for Crowdflower than most of the other offers!

I understand WGT is a business, that's fair enough but it would be nice to have more free things to complete for credits.

• PAGES
RSS