Forums

Help › Forums

My opinions on the free third party offers (dunno where else to put this)

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 26 2011 6:21 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 3:12 AM

Ampario Long: The 450 credits looks good at first... But qualifying can be a pain.  After quite a bit of hassle, i managed to qualify for 2 this month.

Ampario Short: There doesn't seem to be more chance of qualifying for a short survey. Go for the long one and get thrice the credits.

Second Life: Looks good but i'd prefer not to get sucked into another online "Game" of sorts as i already play too many to keep track.

Crowdflower:  8 credits doesn't do it justice right now.  Make it 75 like it was before and i might consider doing another one (i've done 2 but felt even 75 wasn't enough for the tasks)

Valued Opinions: 8 credits isn't quite enticing enough.

Videos: Meh, it's free credits.  Watch them and gain 8.

btw, bring back Opinion Surveys or whatever that was called.  They let a lot of people take surveys and that really helps.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 6:48 AM

I have been able to complete only 2 or 3 of the Ampario long and short surveys. st most I get 2 or 3 questions then am told I don't qualify to continue.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 10:08 AM

The other side of the coin...

I complete 1 or 2 of each of the Ampario surveys per week, on average.

Yes there are days when I'm told that I don't qualify... as a matter of fact, I don't qualify more than I do.. but hey, it's free money so it's always worth a try.

Peace.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 6:37 PM

Snaike:

The other side of the coin...

I complete 1 or 2 of each of the Ampario surveys per week, on average.

Yes there are days when I'm told that I don't qualify... as a matter of fact, I don't qualify more than I do.. but hey, it's free money so it's always worth a try.

Peace.

Lucky git :P...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:11 PM

I just reviewed my survey stats and this is what I've made from taking surveys since May 27th to August 5th.

28 total surveys

4299 credits

That's not everyday either. Most of the surveys were the Ampario short versions with only several of the long version ones, and the various surveys for 75 credits. I've watched three videos for a total of 24 credits. My screen only shows three surveys now. I wonder if WGT dropped the rest of them?

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:33 PM

This is just pissing me off now: How come everybody can qualify for a survey except me???

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:46 PM

OTT, you can't just respond no to a lot of the qualifying questions. Ampario is looking for a wide variety of people from all ages. Don't give-up, you'll get one sooner or later.  : )

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:10 PM

Richard4168:

OTT, you can't just respond no to a lot of the qualifying questions. Ampario is looking for a wide variety of people from all ages. Don't give-up, you'll get one sooner or later.  : )

But what if "No" happens to be the correct answer in my position to every qualifying question they give?  I can't take it anymore!  2 months i've spent trying to qualify, for nothing!  And then Snaike comes and says he gets 2 a week!  AAAAAHHHHH NERVOUS BREAKDOWN LET ME TAKE THE MOTHERF##### SURVEYS YOU BASTARDS AT AMPARIO WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS REJECTED EVERY FR##### TIME!!!

WGT admins: obviously you can see that everyone else is qualifying except me.  Could you please look into this problem for me?  All i want is for Ampario to tell me WHY on earth i'm the only one here that doesn't qualify for anything!  PS: Put Opinion Surveys back up if you can as at least they'd let people like me take the surveys.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:16 PM

Having said all that, I realize that this week they've been extremely stingy.  I have recorded only one long survey...  The other wasn't Ampario.

Maybe they just don't like those from down under?...

Good luck.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 10:54 AM

Ampario just gave me 450 to talk about shopping.

Funny that....  I don't shop at the stores they were surveying, so "no" was the answer I used most. 

Go figure.

• PAGES
RSS