Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July!

Wed, Jun 9 2021 9:20 AM (109 replies)
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 6:16 AM

What an event, I've been fortunate enough to witness both of these amazing events, and to watch the joy of others is what this is truly all about.  Sure, I would love to have that shiny R1 driver, but it's all about giving to the needy.  

Well done WGT, and mrcaddie, this is truly an amazing even with great planning.

• Coban123
    688 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 6:19 AM

Is there a level 48 Driver up for grabs? :) lol these black tee's are killing me!

What a wonderful gesture, I have not been playing for a few days and I just read through these Christmas in July threads. You all deserve a huge pat on the back and a heart felt thank you.

Well done to everyone involved in putting this all together.

James

• RealTyWebb
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 11:22 AM

I'd like to throw my name in the hat for one of these extremely generous gifts.  I sincerely appreciate the efforts of everyone involved.  Thank you.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 12:41 PM

The great comments and participation in the forums was what this is all about. Some of us old timers want to see the new comers get involved. This is a community, we work together, play together and learn together. We become friends and share our likes and dislikes, our joys and pain in real life. Where else can you reach so many people who are really caring for you? I have never met one of my WGT friends face to face but they know I am there. If I had to get in my car tomorrow and drive to Montreal to help Frappe, I would.. If I had to go wherever Canine was, I would. Within reason and my financial capabilities I would go help any of my friends on WGT. That is what we are, and what I am. Can you feel the reason we play this game? 

Renni

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 12:49 PM

Renni

It's very much appreciated yours and the rest of the WGT family.

Michael

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:09 PM

standupbasser:
    So how do you put your name in?

You just did, but what gift would you like?

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:16 PM

RealTyWebb:
    I'd like to throw my name in the hat for one of these extremely generous gifts.  I sincerely appreciate the efforts of everyone involved.  Thank you.

Please let us know which gift you would like to be considered for.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:35 PM

As previously mentioned:

R-1 driver please

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:36 PM

Nothing for me - Papá Noel (Andy) already paid me a visit this time round.

Just popped on to say well down to ALL THE SANTAS  for organising and being so generous..... well done you WGT chaps too for getting involved.

• RealTyWebb
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 3:47 PM

mrcaddie:

RealTyWebb:

Please let us know which gift you would like to be considered for.

The R1 driver or Versa putter would be the most beneficial.  Thanks for the reply.

RSS