Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July!

Wed, Jun 9 2021 9:20 AM (109 replies)
  • StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 1:04 PM

Please MisterWGT may I have Santa’s hat he must hava dropped flying over Kiawah in that big nasty bunker?

I would go looking myself but the views are very bad and I keep getting lost there, so I don’t play in the sand as mum and dad tell me not to.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 1:04 PM

Mushy01:

Absolute fantastic generosity shown by all santas as always .....MrCaddie shall go down in WGT folklore who started this all off , and rightfully so, as should all santas, from this and the previous christmas in .... well done all

And last but certainly not least , Thank You MisterWGT and everyone else concerned within the game for ending this one specifically with a fantastic 13TH Day ....

Congratulations everyone concerned , may the next be even bigger and better

(could be hard to beat mind)

+1

Sensational job from all the Santas, thanks for making the WGT community even better!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 1:48 PM

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 2:06 PM

thx mrcaddie and the other Santas...was a great idea  :)

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 2:21 PM

Kudos to all the Santa's and their generosity,has been great watching all the gifting and responses from those fortunate enough to participate,hope this continues and that I can when I get back to work also put on the big red jolly suit...........oh and WGT getting that versa putter would be great I have rented it and prefer it over the one I have....ho ho ho  Merry Christmas

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 3:57 PM

Wow!

So, I just got home from work and saw this-

MisterWGT:
    We are giving the honor of picking the players deserving of the gifts to MrCaddie

MisterWGT-

First let me say that I am completely honored by your gesture of letting me pick the winners, that is very kind of you. I promise to find some deserving players for you to send these great gifts to.

Secondly, for anyone that doesn't already know, it was WGT that contacted me and said they wanted to participate in our event this time around. They are the ones that stepped forward and said they wanted to join in the fun.

So, to MisterWGT and everyone behind the scenes at WGT....Thanks you all so much!

Lastly, to those of you that have already posted in this thread, thank you all for your kind words. For those of you about to post and say "Thank You"......please do me a favor and please address your thanks to "The Santas". Yes I put the event together but, as I've said before, if it wasn't for all these players stepping forward to play Santa we wouldn't be where we are right now.

In closing, "Day 12" is still taking place here-

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/186689/1283631.aspx#1283631

and Santa Loose is giving away 12 Spider putters, so go grab one if you want one.

If you would like something from this thread, do as MisterWGT suggests.....throw your name in and I'll pick some lucky winners.

Thanks again WGT!

Sincerely,

mrcaddie

• marianne404
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 4:04 PM

I would love a putter, but, as I already received a wedge, I don.t want to be too greedy.

Many thanks to Mrcaddie and all the Santas.

M

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 4:35 PM

Some great gifts there Mister WGT . . . very nice one :)

Well done to all the Santas! :)

Putting this all together was not easy MC . . . most folk won't know just how busy you are at the moment with work and what not . . . a hugemongous well done and thank you to you! :))

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 6:00 PM

gotta say I am floored. Great job MrCaddie for pulling all this together. I gotta say logging in to the forums everyday to see who was giving away what was a lot of fun.  Much love to all the Santas that donated, especially Patiricia  for my new digs.

I give kudos for WGT for stepping in and awarding those items to some deserving few. Very generous

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 6:23 PM

Great job by all the Santa's. Thanks to Chad and WGT for finishing off our Christmas in July with some great gifts. Also a big thanks to Wayne for organizing this event. Sad to see it end. Oh well, Christmas is right around the corner.

RSS