Help › Forums

Christmas in July!

Wed, Jun 9 2021 9:20 AM (109 replies)
  • MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 11:55 AM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

On this Christmas in July from WGT,

We are giving the honor of picking the players deserving of the gifts to MrCaddie.  He has done such a great job setting this up.  We thought it was only fair that he be the one to pick the final players.

WGT is gifting to 6 players…

1 R1 Black Driver

1 Versa Putter

1 sleeve of Nike Balls

1 Sleeve of Callaway Balls

1 Sleeve of Max Balls

1 Sleeve of Taylormade Balls

We are hoping to help some players move up in tiers or just give them their first taste of some better equipment.  So please all put your names in and let’s all remember to thank MrCaddie again for running this wonderful event!

July holiday cheers!

- MisterWGT

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:11 PM

MisterWGT:
    So please all put your names in and let’s all remember to thank MrCaddie

Thank you MrCaddie for bringing joy and generosity to to WGT with the Christmas in July.

Also thank you MisterWGT stepping up with the gifts. If choosen I would love a sleeve of Callaway's since I always (99% of the time) play with the free ball.

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:21 PM

I think it's awesome that something organized by the community has caught the attention of WGT and gotten them to join in...thanks again to MrCaddie for a very fun Christmas in July!  

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:26 PM

Thanks MisterWGT and MrCaddie

I love receiving gifts at christmas even if it is early

Michael

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:26 PM

Thank You Mr Caddie And Mr WGT .

And Thank you to all of Santa,s helpers on this Christmas in July 2013.

OPY wants or needs nothing .

iaaR ( R ) ft

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:31 PM

Absolute fantastic generosity shown by all santas as always .....MrCaddie shall go down in WGT folklore who started this all off , and rightfully so, as should all santas, from this and the previous christmas in .... well done all

And last but certainly not least , Thank You MisterWGT and everyone else concerned within the game for ending this one specifically with a fantastic 13TH Day ....

Congratulations everyone concerned , may the next be even bigger and better

(could be hard to beat mind)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:34 PM

I join in this message of Thank you .      I love to see  and read  and participate in great threads like  the Christmas in july  from a great member Mr Caddie   ...  Thank you also      MrWGT ,     i know you all look at our post  .      Good day all                 Frapp

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:37 PM

Well done WGT on the gifting, but more importantly, on giving MrCaddie the opportunity to pick the players who can benefit so much from those prizes. I think that has to be a well earned bit of respect right there, well played. And to Wayne, thanks for organising this great event, it was mad, lol.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:41 PM

well played WGT ...

oh yeah , i could use the  R1 ... : )

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:50 PM

Oh yes I surely could use that level 93 R-1 Driver; or just a small discount from the purchase price would help also.  I'm currently doing surveys and watching a ton of videos for credits just to bring down the cost.

This has been a fantastic thread!

Sincerely

Joseph

RSS