Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July!

Wed, Jun 9 2021 9:20 AM (109 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 6:27 PM

Come on people, free clubs or golf balls.

Let us know what you would like.

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2013 7:25 PM

For a second I thought 6 people were getting all those gifts listed on the 1st page. I need to learn to read better haha

WGT is gifting to 6 players…

1 R1 Black Driver

1 Versa Putter

1 sleeve of Nike Balls

1 Sleeve of Callaway Balls

1 Sleeve of Max Balls

1 Sleeve of Taylormade Balls

I thought 6 people would get one of each of the above 6 items at the same time lol Guess I misread it. Either way, WGT is very generous in giving the above items to 6 very lucky people. Well done WGT!! :)

Also thank you very much to all the Santas that participated in Christmas in July!! All were very generous in their gifts!! :)

I'll throw my name in for a sleeve of Nike balls if possible.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 1:32 AM

Bumping up.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 1:44 AM

:)

THANK YOU AGAIN  MR CADDIE FOR A GREAT THREAD!

HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR NEW TOYS CARE OF MRCADDIE & MISTERWGT

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 4:48 AM

Reading through this thread i am amazed that i don't see many ppl taking up Chads offer of the great gifts on offer.COME ON PEOPLE put yourselves in the hat.

But once again i'd like to say a big thank you to all the Santa's in July,run magnificently by Mrcaddie and all his little helpers.

I would like to stick my name in the hat for the versa putter if still available,but if anyone more deserving comes along i'd be more than happy to be passed over.

Russell

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 5:03 AM

ZioMio:

MisterWGT:
    So please all put your names in and let’s all remember to thank MrCaddie

Thank you MrCaddie for bringing joy and generosity to to WGT with the Christmas in July.

Also thank you MisterWGT stepping up with the gifts. If choosen I would love a sleeve of Callaway's since I always (99% of the time) play with the free ball.

I seem to have been bitten by the Xmas in july bug lol.So i have sent you a sleeve of the Calloways that i use.

Enjoy

Russell

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 8:12 AM

Being a newcomer i would assume i wouldn't be eligible for 'gifts' but i'd just like to comment, as i did on another similar thread, to a newcomer like myself to see these kinds of selfless acts, really does make this community shine.

Shoo away all the nay'sayers that the game is rife with hackers/cheaters/dishonesty.

(t'is but a game)

the game is riddled with bloody good folk!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 8:28 AM

a very special thanks to MrCaddie , MrWGT , and all the other Santas and their helpers !! You have helped many players with your generosity !! Keep up the good work ! It makes me proud to be a fellow member !!

• MMilne1
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 9:20 AM

here here great gift !!

i was lucky enough to get a prezzie this year,and i just found the whole thing brill

Thank's to all
    And MrCaddie

-MMilne1

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 9:45 AM

MisterWGT:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

On this Christmas in July from WGT,

We are giving the honor of picking the players deserving of the gifts to MrCaddie.  He has done such a great job setting this up.  We thought it was only fair that he be the one to pick the final players.

WGT is gifting to 6 players…

1 R1 Black Driver

1 Versa Putter

1 sleeve of Nike Balls

1 Sleeve of Callaway Balls

1 Sleeve of Max Balls

1 Sleeve of Taylormade Balls

We are hoping to help some players move up in tiers or just give them their first taste of some better equipment.  So please all put your names in and let’s all remember to thank MrCaddie again for running this wonderful event!

July holiday cheers!

- MisterWGT

Poor old Srixon got left out of the mix? lol

Great gesture Chad!

Wonderful job by all the Santa's!

RSS