Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Owners

Wed, Mar 15 2023 2:13 PM (109 replies)
  • TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:03 PM

Thanks.

The point I am making is don't depend on third party requests.  Frauds will always approach successful clubs.  And they'll more than likely spend much more time trying to con you, than you have time to stop them.   Doesn't mean you shouldn't take the steps you mentioned.

Avoid frauds.   Recruit your members!  Identify them, research and then send them an invite, not the other way around. 

When it comes to fraud, play offense not defense. Strike first.

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 4:01 AM

i officially and respectfully withdraw my name

i don't think i would have been chosen anyways

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 3:54 AM

I was the original owner of East Coast CC and in my opinion the success that East Coast has had is:

1) a very nice website which Maxwere has set up

2) great tournaments using the challonge website

3) a large skype room (which I dont take part in so I dont know how many are active)

4) FREEROLL PROGRAM... free tournaments for players to win credits that are donated by top players in the club.  More details can be given if needed but this was a huge boost to membership and retention.

From what I understand ECCC has the most legends out of any club in WGT but I'm not 100% sure about that.  If you'd like some help I'm sure Maxwere would be interested in helping.  I personally dont have a ton of time to help out but I would certainly answer a few questions if needed.

Cycle

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 4:21 AM

The Lobsters Lair is a vibrant and fun filled CC!

Love of classic rock music is an advantage but not a necessity.. lol!

We would be happy to contribute here if you'd like db.

Presently our target is to have a modest, but comfortable, 50 active members in time for the Lair's 3rd birthday in November.

Our vision is simple, sensible and no secret..

The vision of the Lobsters Lair Country Club is that of an active, tight knit 'family' atmosphere.  Above all else, the name of the game is to have fun and enjoy yourself here. We strive to be the most active, most fun, and Very Best CC in all of WGT!  Not recorded in stats or numbers, but rather by each and every member knowing that there is no other place they'd rather be!  :-) 

All members are invited to create and host CC Tourney's at anytime, participate in our CC Tourney's, regularly read and post in our CC Forum, and play with your fellow Lairmates when able to do so.

It shouldn't be a chore to belong to a CC in WGT.  We come here to escape the daily grind and enjoy each others company.  The Lair aims to provide that place to do so.  In return, we simply ask that all members play in at least a couple CC Tourneys every 30 days, regularly participate in our CC Forum, and play with fellow CC Members when able to do so. 

Real life always comes first and if something should come about that does not allow you to meet the expectations above, please communicate with us to let us know.  Its really that simple.

Enjoy your stay at the Very Best CC anywhere!!  :-)

(Courtesy & Copyright Lashe 2012:)

Send me (nan) a message if you'd like an invitation to join us..you'll be soo glad you did!

cheers, nanstar (caretaker, LLCC:)

• NBradley1
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 7:15 AM

how do i join your cc

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 1:37 PM

NBradley1:

how do i join your cc

Once you've found the club you'd like to join, click on the Country Club name and you'll be taken to that Country Club's home page. To request membership in this club, you'll beed to click on the REQUEST MEMBERSHIP button. A request email will be sent to the owner of the club, and if they approve your request, you'll be given notification of your entry into their Country Club. It's that easy!

If you ever decide to leave the club you've joined, simply navigate to the Country Club home page and press the QUIT COUNTRY CLUB button. .

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2013 3:50 AM

NBradley1:

how do i join your cc

Cheers NB, invite sent.

• Drewisgir
    84 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 3:49 PM

hi im looking for player I have 55 members and the name of my country club is Avid Golfers we are an active club and play a lot of tournaments!

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 10:57 AM

Carolina Sandhills Celebrating 3 Years of great Golf and good Fun !

Thank You WGT

Sincerly , Ed , aka , mreddy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 12:25 PM

congrats, 3 years  dedication to a club  ,  hats of to you mreddy, and to the Carolina Sandhill CC .                                       Frapp

RSS