Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar Issue

Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM (143 replies)
  • SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 6:19 PM

Seriously.....thats what you come up with WGT? I know a guy that knows a guy down at 7-11....he has more computer skills than your IT people if this is what you try and tell us. 

Everyone i know that has this issue has pepperflash disabled, and it still doesnt work. Jeeze you cant even play the game if you dont disable pepperflash.

If people had to pay some credits, it would of been fixed day one. 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 6:23 PM

COMODO DRAGON.........

METER'S SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH ...

s p a c e b a r ...is  F I N E..  :) 

THE DRAGON RULES ..!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 6:26 PM

at the moment(stress, at the moment) I'm having no problems with firefox vers19 and flash version 11.6.602.171 .............

• Cptk41
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 7:09 PM

This link will tell you how to disable the problem. Worked for me. Good luck!

http://techlogon.com/2011/08/11/shockwave-flash-crashes-in-google-chrome/

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 10:14 PM

Lobsterboy:

I'm a Chrome user and I too have spacebaritus . .

Disabled pepperflash and when I launch WGT the box on the left with friends list and play now button doesn't come up.

Tried Maxthon and Firefox browsers and although the spacebar issue is fixed . . . the meter isn't very smooth.

C'mon WGT / Flashplayer peeps . . . sort it out please!

For once, the company can't do a thing. It's our local IT admin who has to care.

1) Your description shows that you have no Flash except Pepperflash installed. If you disable it there ain't none left to use for playing.

=> Get Flash from Adobe.com as described in many words in the link given above and pray that the spacebar issue be solved.

2) Using Maxthon, it's essential to get Version 3 (link on the bottom of Maxthon's site). Maxthon Cloud is Version 4 - not as good IMHO.

3) Using Firefox, it's essential to get the latest Flash version 11.7 (.700 here) because former versions caused severe problems, crashes and such.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 10:33 PM

TracyMax:
    I would have to agree, especially with the "stuttering" meter on Maxthon. Not impressed with it.

Did you use Cloud or 3?

• normanave
    149 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 10:54 PM

I played a lot of flash based games, ie Evony for a 4 year period without any flash problems. Surely WGT can sort their game out so that it does not have conflicts with browsers.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:05 AM

Maxthon meter has been the smoothest I have experienced,  whether  it is the previous 3 version or the current 4 (cloud).

Be sure to disable the side bar and the default proxy server.

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 12:54 PM

pepflasher was never meant to be in chrome and the reason why so many players have issues is the fact that chrome never issued a warning this has been going on for months i had the same prob if pepflasher was enabled it would crash and meter was burpin on every hole just disable !  .. period ...   im on Comodo Dragon and no issues yet installed back in march very stable meter and no crashes and it only has 1 shockwaveflash

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 1:08 PM

RSS