Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar Issue

Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM (143 replies)
  • spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 2:00 PM

it actually makes a difference if your set up is up to PAR .. SIMPLE just get a decent PUTER!!      

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 6:53 PM

SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND !!

• Scoton
    174 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 11:59 PM

alosso:

Lobsterboy:
    I'm a Chrome user and I too have spacebaritus . .

Disabled pepperflash and when I launch WGT the box on the left with friends list and play now button doesn't come up.

Your description shows that you have no Flash except Pepperflash installed. If you disable it there ain't none left to use for playing.

Not necessarily! I had the same symptoms, plus when trying to load the game it would freeze at 77%.

The solution was to go into the Flash Player Control Panel (via Windows Control Panel), under the Storage tab click Delete All, then on the Delete All Site Data page that comes up, make sure only the upper checkbox ("Delete All Site Data and Settings") is checked, then click the button to Delete Data. After that you will have to reset your Global Storage and Local Storage settings, either from Adobe's Flash Player Settings Manager page, or by right-clicking on active flash content (such as the WGT game window). I recommend 10MB or more for both settings, as the default 100KB is really not sufficient for today's content, and what is now the norm for hard drive sizes was a ludicrous fantasy when Flash was developed.

• spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 1:19 PM

yep 1 meg is suffic anything over and yu can say goodbye to your meter 

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 5:38 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

COMODO DRAGON.........

METER'S SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH ...

s p a c e b a r ...is  F I N E..  :) 

THE DRAGON RULES ..!

Sounds like salesman that are selling televisions...not really. It may work for you, but may not for others. So keep the persuading to yourselves. Thanks.

I am still using Chrome and I fixed the spacebar just from downloading older version of flash and disabling the newer version. That did not take long at all to do. Takes more time to download multiple browsers, and try them all to find one that is better.

spenc0007:

it actually makes a difference if your set up is up to PAR .. SIMPLE just get a decent PUTER!!      

So simple that I guess you can get me one too. Thanks.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 10:56 AM

has anyone checked to see if this issue was fixed with last update ?

my game plays a lot better with the "pepper flash" ...

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 2:16 PM

Still not fixed.

• Spectreal
    66 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 11:39 AM

What in the world are all of you people talking about.  The spacebar doesn't even come into play with this game.  IT is all controlled via mouse.

GEEEEZ.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 2:31 PM

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 9:54 PM

Spectreal:

What in the world are all of you people talking about.  The spacebar doesn't even come into play with this game.  IT is all controlled via mouse.

GEEEEZ.

Give it a try sir. 

RSS