Forums

Help › Forums

Spacebar Issue

Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM (143 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 11:07 AM

SamSpayed:

am not sure they are working on it at all.  WGT has yet to even acknowledge the issue.

Given the fact that they are typically very slow to fix the problems they cause (like the Clash Timer Bug and the Showdown Bogey Glitch), I would not expect a fix anytime soon.

I just played an 18 hole round and every keybinding worked every time. 

Edit I just finished this weeks champion tourney and all the keybindings quit working on the 4th or 5th hole. I shut down and restarted the launcher and they worked again. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 1:46 PM

borntobesting:
    I just played an 18 hole round and every keybinding worked every time. 

I just did the same (WGT weekly 18-hole single play tournament @ EH) and I didn't have any problems with the keybindings.

Maybe it's just a sporadic problem.  Or maybe it depends on what course you play and/or whether you're playing a solo round or a multi-player round.  Like I said in another thread, the keybinding problem was there last night when 4 of us played a multi-player stroke play round @ Kiawah B9.

EDIT:  Just tried playing a solo stroke-play round on Wolf Creek F9.  All keybindings worked on the 1st tee.  After my tee shot (2nd shot), none of my keybindings would work.  Maybe this will help WGT figure out the problem.

EDIT #2:  Just played a 2-player stroke-play round on Kiawah F9 and a 3-player stroke-play round on Olympic B9.  Keybindings did not work at all, on any hole.

• Shankette
    1,569 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 3:27 PM

Resetting the Keybindings does not fix the problems.  Great news tho!!!  I got a response back from my email to Customer Support!  They replied with a canned solution, recommending that I disable Pepper-Flash...  Can you imagine??

Here's a news flash...  WGT IS NOT LISTENING!!

• TGrantHill
    48 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:03 AM

I got the same canned message in response to my note to them about the keyboard issues I was experiencing... I think I’m correct in saying that that very message showed up on the forum, April 4, 2013. I am a Mac user and “Flash” is no longer supported as we all know so this tells me that WGT staff don’t bother to read nor listen!

RSS