I know everyone has been having a issue with the spacebar in Google chrome. We did a lot of testing and quick fixes and below is pretty much what the conclusion is.
We believe that the reason this issue is occurring is due to the most recent Flash update. Players can resolve this situation by disabling Pepper Flash in their account settings. However, please keep in mind that disabling this plug-in may affect the performance of the game.
We greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred. Our recommendation, until Flash releases a new upgrade that hopefully resolves the issue, is to use a different browser or use the underscore character as a space bar.
Follow the steps below to disable the new PepperFlash.
- Open the Chrome Plugins page by typing this URL into the address bar: chrome://plugins
- Find the "[+] Details" button in the upper right to show the details of each installed plugin and click this button.
- Find the Flash Plugin Section in the list of Plugins. There may be (2 files) or (3 files) in this section.
- In the Flash section there should be 2 or 3 different versions of
Flash listed. If the Flash section only has one Flash file listed, Click Here to go to the Adobe website and download and install the Adobe Flash Plugin for Non-Internet Explorer browsers.
- The first Plugin listed in the Flash section is the PepperFlash
implementation. You can tell that the first one is PepperFlash by
looking for "PepperFlash" in the Location string. See yellow highlight
- Find the "Disable" link and click that link.
- Now Close all open Chrome windows and tabs and restart Chrome
Note: If no video will play or the website says that Flash is
not installed after disabling PepperFlash, go back and Read Step 4
again more carefully.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for playing World Golf Tour.