Forums

Help › Forums

Who wants free stuff?

Tue, Jul 5 2022 4:39 AM (50 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:41 AM

opyeuclid:
    I have more balls than I will use in a year , I just like to use the starter ones some times to mix it up . I also have all the top clubs but use this set up as it makes it more fun and harder ,,

I always knew you were strange...(my kinda guy)   :))))

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:45 AM

Thank you Sir ,,  I will use them as I like to mix up my set up,  It helps from getting into that Rut . And it realy hacks off some of my friends when I play with different gear each game and still give them a run for the money .

OPY

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 7:58 AM

I agree with everyone who has told you to take time off...or relax.   Remember this is just a game....don't take it tooo seriously.   Have fun with it....I agree with those who say play the sociable Alt Match Play foursomes....I have a blast with them...there's no award for playing them well...so just play them to stay sociable, and remember your humanity, we are all equal in the eyes of the ONE that counts (no matter what you call him or her).

A sleeve of Nike ((L71) will work for me....after I plunked 2 in the water this morning.....but you know, I just laughed it off (it's all fun even that "plunk" sound of water).    Thanks...and stay with it. 

• Ecka65
    245 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 3:53 PM

21as21111:

... sorry Andy, if i went in a different direction. and i'd like to apologize to ecka cause my post have no connection with topic subject line

No apology required.  Your idea is a good one.

+  Andy, hang in there buddy.  If this experience taught me anything, it is VERY difficult to judge who deserves a bit of help and who is just out for themselves.  The genuine ones won't ask.....

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 4:33 PM

alcaucin:
    But I won't be playing till Merion .....(If I'm allowed) 

From this I can only assume you have been muzzled and if so this is total bulls#$t. You are one of the reliable and valuble contributors to these forums, not to mention a generous one. And if so why would you spend even consider spending money in lieu of not playing and boosting WGT coffers? Sorry I just don't get that Andy.

Seems odd to censure a player who is valuble and honest than the multitude of known multi-account holders

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 7:12 AM

alanti:
    From this I can only assume you have been muzzled

No that is not the case......I took some time deciding whether to answer your post or not as me NOT answering may, in a small minority of members minds re- affirm their beliefs, but me DOING SO would open the flood gates to speculation and I didn't want to turn this into a debacle like the LegendCrusher incident  (make your own minds up about who was right or wrong in that scenario) 

As in that case I think most right minded members said that it should have best been kept private between him and Icon / WGT and not posted here.. 

So with that in mind... and I have to say, WGT / Icon have been fair minded when you take into account  their stand point....We were keeping it private ( till now obviously ) and it is probably my principals which are now hindering the process.....a high minded character am I and will never kowTow................se la vie 

Andy

Edit....just re-read the last bit and.." Yoda am I, practice WGT you must... "    :-))

• swinglo54
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:59 PM

I could use a new 56 wedge

• swinglo54
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2022 6:16 PM

i could use just enough to get a sleeve of balls...no need to be greedy. thanks

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 10:00 PM

8 years 7 months between posts.  Some peeps…sheesh

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 12:53 AM

swinglo54:

i could use just enough to get a sleeve of balls...no need to be greedy. thanks

Wow!... I think you're entitled to be greedy for waiting almost 9 years! 😁

RSS