Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 12:15 PM

if you had you the ability to dismiss, or eliminate those  remarks made by others that do not meet the desired intent of your orginal topic there would not be a lot still left.

i do not make personal entries on the forums for my own reason, but i will read your thread everytime there is new entries made hoping to read something of value/worth and not something written or copied from something else that is so far off topic as to be a NON-ENTRY.

It is unfortunate that what has happened to your orginal topic has caused you to want to end it.  perhaps you could start a page 2, or second chance, or someother titled topic to continue the orginal thought, and let the kids play on this one for their own amusement and leave the new one alone.  my nickle.

renniw52:

Henry I think my act of kindness should be to pull this thread once and for all. It no longer applies to the original intention and seems to have been hijacked, never to be found again. This may be for the best.

Renni

• pmm711
    5,517 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 1:00 PM

renniw52:

I'm sure you will find a new home Craig.

I think he has.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 10:00 AM

No-one but WGT has the power to pull this, or any other thread. Threads are not owned by the originator.

Sorry but it's not any of our's football, so none of us can take it home and spoil the game.

As you were...

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 10:33 AM

renniw52:
    Henry I think my act of kindness should be to pull this thread once and for all. It no longer applies to the original intention and seems to have been hijacked, never to be found again. This may be for the best.

Renni

Not at all Rich!

A thread of 2,000+ posts which is going strong in a decent way earns and receives big kudos!

It has followed your prearranged road much longer than others (I don't expect to see the topic after 25 posts usually), and now it cares for it's own way independently.

I love it!

• craigswan
    30,993 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 11:38 AM

We could just change the name of the thread to LaLaLand .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 11:55 AM

All good Craig. The folks who follow it can call it what they want.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 12:48 PM

renniw52:

All good Craig. The folks who follow it can call it what they want.

Rich; better question is who doesn't follow it ? I think just about everyone has posted in this thread at one time or another...lol

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 12:51 PM

We need this thread.

How else would we get to hear stories of the elusive and humbly modest Henri and his spontaneous acts of  philanthropy.

Oh, hang on..

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 2:49 PM

Laughing my ass off.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 8:06 PM

Indeed, Nutzy, your original intent was spot on. Your respect on this site has been well and truly earned. While the topics may stray, this thread remains a beacon that will hopefully remain after many of us have passed. " Let's Be Honest ", tryin' to put a little humanity into our virtual experience here. Don't make me go poetic on ya now, but, good on you.

Doc :)

RSS