Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 8:40 PM

Kenher01:

Nice Henry, 

On a sidenote, There's a new "player" In town with 7286 friends!.

Don't know If I'm allowed to say names here or not so I'll veer on the side of caution & he's a member of Aussie Wombats CC & the start of his name is Jack & ending 52

Ye could be mutual friends for all I know ;)

Ken

I found Jack and he indeed has 7286 friends.   That is a lot of friends.   Thank you Ken,  for letting me know.     I am no longer # 1 at "ANYTHING".    Back to the drawing board.  LOL.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 9:41 PM

Don't Despair

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 11:41 PM

PaulTon:

We need this thread.

How else would we get to hear stories of the elusive and humbly modest Henri and his spontaneous acts of  philanthropy.

Oh, hang on..

Thank you Paul...You are Andyson's heir apparent.

• pmm711
    5,538 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 12:22 AM

Clash Event #39 just ended....May I have the envelope please...

and the winner is...for the 39th consecutive time...

WGT

As the CEO of WGT couldn't be here tonight...as he's in Sweden reconciling his accounts...we will be accepting the award for him...

(Meanwhile..Inside a popular clubhouse the rumblings are beginning..."But wait...I thought we won".)

• craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 7:41 AM

Enjoy Friday guys .

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 9:08 AM

craigswan:

Enjoy Friday guys .

Not a bad swing for a 70 year old.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 10:16 AM

I enjoy the views, minus that chubby white avatar ;)

We have had frost for two weeks and snow on all courses - no chance to play :(

• craigswan
    31,070 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 4:24 AM

Ren ,

Being Honest .

My wife has had crohns disease for more than ten years . Not as bad as some but there are good days and bad days . She has been taking around ten pills per day for it . Recently after a relapse her doctor increased her dose . Her hair has gone - head , legs and eye lashes . She actually suits it as she has a beautiful face. .

.This week for the first time in ages she produced two perfectly formed stools . She is feeling great and to hell with the hair .

Our son is getting married in October to an American girl from Miami . The wedding plans are made , she said yes to the dress and they plan on building an extension on their house for us to go and visit . babysitting duties I presume . They have even thought of names for their first 2 kids .

Happy Days . Even went to watch my new local team Miami dolphins . Although the rules are a bit strange .Cannot wait for the david beckham soccer franchise .

Could we have a wgt collection please as I need 45,000 dollars to pay for the wedding .

See you around town .yes

• pmm711
    5,538 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:09 AM

craigswan:
    Our son is getting married in October to an American girl from Miami .

Hopefully the wedding is being held here...

RSS