Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 3:27 PM

pdb1:

What like that was some big revelation most of us already know all that most of us have already been saying that.

BS, you can't be serious, watch the news, it's easier than reading up!

A lot of hatred and racism going on it makes me ashamed sometimes to be an American

Me too, I am ashamed of what this country has become under the last administration, and the people who want to stay on that course, what I don't see is racism from the majority, just the few who are claiming racism and their dimwitted supporters still looking for a cause, instead of a job!

I'm pretty sure we all get it.

NOOOO, you obviously don't, but I would expect that from you!

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 3:32 PM

Edit. Sent direct, carrier pigeon was one of the choices right? 

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:17 PM

Wow...I guess I opened the proverbial can of worms by posting that video. I just found it so damn honest and such a riveting response to a question that I am sure the Muslim lady wished she hadn't asked ! Maybe this thread was a poor choice to post it...dunno , but it does show some downright honesty at a stellar level.

I have seen Ms. Gabriel speak on the subject before and always admired her style and no BS...no punches pulled approach. I could write 3 pages on the Canadian illegal border crossing issues we are facing, but I wont. I'll just say it is a serious issue that is out of control.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM

opyeuclid:

Please do not muck up this thread with that kind of stuff .

OPY

RSS