Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2009 - GOODBYE!

Fri, Nov 27 2009 7:06 PM (514 replies)
  • MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 9:45 PM

Nivlac... if you get Obama to follow the WGT Ryder Cup, you'll be handling all our PR from here on out!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2009 6:35 AM

The interview with TallAcePaul is here! What will the World Captain have to say?

If anybody missed Nivlacs interview or you would like to read it again, it's on my profile.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 12:13 PM

A slight change in decoration and a couple of scores posted.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 8:46 PM

Come on Americans, I see a lot of open spaces for unposted scores so far.  June only has 30 days, let's get 'em in!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 10:08 AM

Last few hours to post your scores. A few gaps still there...

• Abak
    62 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 3:09 AM

Hi Seve, unfortunately I cannot help a lot with my starter driver. It difficult for me to get to the greens with a chance of birdies...that's why my scores are getting worse and I'm playing less...this is just frustrating and I find more fun in playing the closest-to-the-pin tournaments! :)

Hope you the best for the Ryder Cup and I will follow your performance! Go Europe Go! .....

Cheers

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 4:51 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, Abak, you're still on the leaderboard if you want to keep trying.

After conversations last night between the two Captains and with me, we have decided that it would be better to use the same scoring system for the whole tournament: the 16 points sytem.

There will be no more changes made from now on (I promise) and the leaderboards are updated. Thanks to TallAcePaul for calculating the new scores.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 7:39 AM

Hi seveking

Just a query re my points total. No - I'm not going to bother the leaders much, however I submitted my second round (June) the other day was a 74.

I actually think my first round (May) was 74 also - however I got 2 points for May and none for June ??? I finished higher in June than I did for May ??

Confused.

Great job bye the way

Cheers Doug

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 8:26 AM

Very true. Thanks for pointing it out. I don't think there'll be any more mistakes, but check out your points and see if you can see anything strange.

• Abak
    62 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 9:34 AM

Oups! I didn't notice I'm 16! Even with my bad play! :)

I'll keep trying......

RSS