Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT - 9/28 - 2pm PST

Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:13 AM (179 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:00 AM

BolloxInBruges:
    Was wondering wgts thoughts on android recently dropping and apple never having flash.  ..........  What are WGT plans for when flash is being used on fewer devices?

PoorPoorFairFairAverageAverageExcellentExcellentAwesome!Outstanding!! Now there's an excellent question!
  • Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:06 AM

would love to see more activity from Mods and admin, these forums are to slow not enough responses to questions and topics

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 8:27 AM

I've said this before, But how about a ding practice swing. Click the button for a practice swing, then click it again to take the real shot. 

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 1:58 PM

What would a practice swing get you?  Not denigrating it, just curious.  I can't see it honing my next click, but then again I'm older'n dirt and my reflexes went on vacation a couple decades ago.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:19 PM

RG time frames;

I like the CTTH RG, once its filled you have 3 hours to complete your round.

Can we change the regular RG from 12 hours to 6 hours.

Basically reinforcing once you sign up, get your round completed ASAP.

• lwilliamson
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:31 PM

How about using the boom boom sound during regular play when a shot is within 10 feet like CTTH that would be kewl.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:50 PM

The two best ideas that have already been mentioned here are,

Allow new Legends the opportunity to purchase top equipment

The ability to customize avatars with different color shirts, pants, and various themes such as sports and holiday.

I would like to see WGT implement another Best of Famous holes course, and a Best of Hardest holes course. This would make a great Christmas gift from WGT, to the WGT community. : )

Thank you MisterWGT for listening to the WGT community.

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2012 2:57 PM

bubbadork:
    What would a practice swing get you?

I just thought it might help with my meter speed. A couple of swings at trying to hit the ding might get the timing down a little better. I know I can just let the swing go through, but I would rather try to ding it. I suppose it's not for everyone, just my 2 cents

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:28 AM

WGTpizza:
    Please post any questions you have about WGT here and we will be selecting a few to be answered by MisterWGT himself.

If the Chadster could please give us an ETA on;

• Tiered Country Club Tournaments
    • Friends/ Members list, multiple select options
    • Fixes to ALL the bugs in Messaging and Profile Pop Ups

• 61falcon
    57 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:46 AM

Will you ever open the True Golf Course for Skins play?

RSS