Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT - 9/28 - 2pm PST

Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:13 AM (179 replies)
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 11:52 AM

Bagging will always be a problem ..

at the other end of the spectrum it should seem obvious, as has been mentioned, to create better incentives for players to tier up .. certain privileges should be extended to players who have reached the Legend + tier .. i would include TM's here as well .. reward players for achieving the higher tiers & do not restrict them .. the system is simply daft that way ..

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 12:10 PM

chris5214:

Bagging will always be a problem ..

at the other end of the spectrum it should seem obvious, as has been mentioned, to create better incentives for players to tier up .. certain privileges should be extended to players who have reached the Legend + tier .. i would include TM's here as well .. reward players for achieving the higher tiers & do not restrict them .. the system is simply daft that way ..

I have gone about my business here at WGT as far as play level and such the old school way. So the access to equipment does not affect me but yes I agree if you have put in the time to reach that Tier it should not matter what level you are at and be able to buy whatever you want.

Dont understand why WGT does certain things :(

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2012 1:59 PM

I have been posting this request for a long time now.

It,s a win win for WGT mthey recieve payment from me and a deserving soul gets to keep playing or upgrading

Also the owner of a CC

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 1:19 AM

Probably been said before , 

Please wgt can we have a tool in country clubs which allows more members to send messages in one hit to all members of a cc.This can be done by the owner designating who he/she wants to use this tool.

im currently competition secretary at our cc

we change our captain every 6 months

we change our vice captain every 6 months

all 3 of us and the owner need the ability to send messages !!!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 4:21 PM

SPINO1:

Probably been said before , 

Please wgt can we have a tool in country clubs which allows more members to send messages in one hit to all members of a cc.This can be done by the owner designating who he/she wants to use this tool.

im currently competition secretary at our cc

we change our captain every 6 months

we change our vice captain every 6 months

all 3 of us and the owner need the ability to send messages !!!

I agree with this , there are many country clubs that are soooo active, it takes more than one member to run them,   can country club owners have the ability to nominate vice captains who would have extended rights for cc activities, like posting to all members via a p.m.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 5:06 PM
  • Jimg99
    101 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 8:47 PM

I have two items:

1. I would like to see an export facility on the final score card that allows a player to export their game statistics to a file in .csv or other similar format that can be imported into a spreadsheet or database. This would aid players that like to keep their own statistics showing how they are playing and improving. With the statistics kept by WGT you can't separate statistics from when you were a hack from where you are right now or what you have done in the past month.

2. The introduction of 'Uneven lies' is a terrific idea and when implemented should alter the average scores shot by all players upwards. I don't see this as a problem but I wonder what plans WGT has to address this issue. Shooting a 60 to reach Tour Legend, 61 for Legend or the other marks for each other tier will not likely be feasible once uneven lies are introduced. The average score for a tier will likely have to be adjusted upwards as well. How will this be addressed? What will happen with existing averages? Would additional games be required to 're-qualify' like we currently see with the Tour Legend tier?

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 9:24 PM

For number freaks like myself. It would be great to see stats in the profiles that are seperated by course instead of totals. Wonder if that has been discussed before ?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:39 AM

pjctas0822:

For number freaks like myself. It would be great to see stats in the profiles that are seperated by course instead of totals. Wonder if that has been discussed before ?

Tier based stats would be good too.

A delete CC Tourny option..... For when you make a mistake when setting up a CC Tournament.

RSS