Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT - 9/28 - 2pm PST

Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:13 AM (179 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:53 PM

jimbean346:

3) Any thoughts on a full season Tour would be excellent; the WGT seasonal events have been good but by now we're surely ready for a full tour which mirrors the PGA / European Tour. Weekly events which actually have a meaning as you're seeing yourself moving up and down the overall tour standings.

Most of the people who I'd call marquee names of WGT don't compete in the bulk of your weekly events as the only benefit is about 100 credits. Even if there's hardly any prize attached to a tour (I'm sure you could muster something though), you'd still get the community involved as people would want to be seen as the WGT Tour Champion.

^

This is the number 1 thing i'd love to see. It's well overdue in my opinion.

I'd like to see a ready go or other tournament using the uneven lies. This way everyone could see how the scores would change or if they'd change at all. A lot of people are saying the uneven lies are too hard but if this trial tournament still produced some 57/58's then the uneven lies as they are is what we should stick with. In fact if it was won with a 64 then the uneven lies as they are now should be what we stick with.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 4:40 PM

I'm sure it's been asked a million times, but last I checked this thread had 1 page.

How about a rental weekend so I can comfortably let go of some cash?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 5:52 PM

jaderoks:

thebigeasy707:
    You been noticing balls seem to last less these days too :)

Sure seems that way sometimes.

..I thought it was my imagination,when on the last hole ,a ball got replaced by a new one.didn't play for a week.And on the first tee,The ball showed 25% ware.

• joofcorn
    188 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 12:52 AM

What about getting mulligans in practice mode?

• nat11
    1,637 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:26 AM

I Have a thought for you ! 

What about getting things right 1st Before anymore ideas !!!

stick sort fix forefits and ball wastage and discons ON THE IDEA BOARD !!! COS I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA !!!

blow me ..... we must all have a lot of corrupt equipment we play on ! 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:32 AM

borntobesting:

Funkyjunkie3000:

mantis0014:

chris5214:

- how about adding a function for gifting credits ?

Nice... I like this idea, or Wgt Gift  Cards.  $5, $10, $15, $20

As a cc owner, it would be great to send gift cards like that to members.

-Roger

agreed im sick of giving my mates credits by mpc makes me look like i keep losing to them lol

I don't see that ever happening. It would be a multi-accounters dream come true.

I was thinking of the same thing.

We will never stop multi-accounters, they will still do as they do now regardless. 

Maybe the Gift Cards can be from Pro Tier and above.

Another Suggestion is to have 'Concede Putt' in Multi-Player Stroke games.

-Roger

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:03 AM

You can't concede putts in stroke play otherwise people would take a one-putt every time they hit the green.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:22 AM

mantis0014:

borntobesting:

Funkyjunkie3000:

mantis0014:

chris5214:

- how about adding a function for gifting credits ?

Nice... I like this idea, or Wgt Gift  Cards.  $5, $10, $15, $20

As a cc owner, it would be great to send gift cards like that to members.

-Roger

agreed im sick of giving my mates credits by mpc makes me look like i keep losing to them lol

I don't see that ever happening. It would be a multi-accounters dream come true.

I was thinking of the same thing.

We will never stop multi-accounters, they will still do as they do now regardless. 

Maybe the Gift Cards can be from Pro Tier and above.

Another Suggestion is to have 'Concede Putt' in Multi-Player Stroke games.

-Roger

The key point from my perspective to help combat sandbagging is to give more options to players who are tour master, legend and tour legend. The more things that these tiers can do which those in lower tiers can't, the more it will incentivise people to actually move up.

If only legends and TL's could have the lower value gift cards (as mentioned above), you can be guaranteed that nearly every player who's sandbagging currently would suddenly start pushing on toward the legend tier. Give people reasons to tier up rather than actually doing the opposite (which in all honesty is the current position of the game).

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 4:25 AM

Yup. As Chris said earlier it's very frustrating having to play at an equipment disadvantage because you happened to have reached legend before L90. It's already hard enough. Incentivise people to make legend rather than the opposite.

• ShammyIRL
    89 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 7:50 AM

As others have said here , all equipment should be available at legend tier.Discount in the amount of sleeves you buy is another good idea, buy 4 sleeves get the 5th for free :)

RSS