Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT - 9/28 - 2pm PST

Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:13 AM (179 replies)
  • jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:10 AM

TarheelsRule:

3)  More variety in pin placements, even the courses with 2 pins seem to use the same pins 95% of the time.

Yep good point. I put up a comment on pin placements in the product suggestion section a while ago which Icon replied to saying he'd mention it internally. We should be able to automatically choose in practice mode:

1) Easiest pins

2) Hardest pins

This should give all of the perceived easier pin locations or harder pin locations rather a hybrid mash-up as it currently is. I've seen a "easy" pins choice come out with a greater proportion of harder pins which is just plain wrong.

You should also be able to select:

1) Old pins

2) New pins

This means that when a new set of pins is released for a course, they can be play tested through without entering a WGT competition to do so. I can remember having to use about 15 full practice rounds at Oakmont to experience each of the second set of pins when they were released.

• YORKYBROM
    36 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:16 AM

some sort of chat messaging system so you can only message or chat to people on ur friends list...

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:20 AM

nanstar:

An instant 'Print Scorecard' facility would be greatly appreciated by many of us :)

+1 to this...

... and also it would be great if Scorecards could record all the Course Conditions for the round.

This would save many players the very laborious task of grabbing and posting screenshots on the 18th green (and now, for Uneven Lies, on the approach too) to verify that they've played under the correct conditions in a community-organized tourney.

Could the Lobby also show the Lie conditions, as well as Tees and Wind etc (if it's a game you've set up)?

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:39 AM

I would ask if the people who do the code are real life golfers?

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:49 AM

It would be nice to be able gift legend equipment to other legends. Not just controlled by level only.

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 11:14 AM

Why cant we buy a case of balls instead of sleeves of 3 balls? If 4 Sleeves were discounted a bit I would buy them by the case. :)

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:42 PM

can we gift or trade in old golf balls as we will never use them again plus they are toooo heavy to cart around in our bags.....in a word they are totally useless!!  :)

• 61falcon
    57 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:01 PM

Buy Balls In Bulk

Good idea.. I asked for this ages ago with no reply

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/76967.aspx

I would also like to see how many hits are left on each ball.

• Pskip001
    191 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:35 PM

I think we should be able to customize our avatar's in any way we like. We should be able to pick face, facial hair, clothing and what not. Personally, I'd like short's and sandal's, visor or cap, beard and long hair and so forth. Something to reflect the locale.I've seen several request's for ball wear counter, and the ability to change ball's of our choice when the last 1 wear's out, instead of getting the default unlimited ball. Any way WGT can do this? Thank-you for your time.

• roto121
    365 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 3:47 PM

mister wgt

i wont be able to make your meeting but i would like to see an option implemented into cash games of playing of the same tees. it would give the high level players whom have not yet reached legend status a chance to measure there game,

jim

RSS