Chat with MisterWGT - 9/28 - 2pm PST

Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:13 AM (179 replies)
  • jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:10 AM

Funkyjunkie3000:

mantis0014:

chris5214:

- how about adding a function for gifting credits ?

Nice... I like this idea, or Wgt Gift  Cards.  $5, $10, $15, $20

As a cc owner, it would be great to send gift cards like that to members.

-Roger

agreed im sick of giving my mates credits by mpc makes me look like i keep losing to them lol

Need I mention your MP record vs. me Andy .......................... LLLLLLLLOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!

You can feel free to recompense me by sending me the link for your next Amazon gift card. I'm happy to take it instead of your credits ;)

• Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:15 AM

ooooo thats fighting talk where i come from :P

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:52 AM

Not like any questions were actually answered in the last one. 3/4's of the entire session was hearing about next years US Open and new pins at Kiawah.

But i will play along and ask a few.

Transferring ownership in a CC, after 9 months of complaints, the new owner still cant delete forum posts.

Why cant we have multiple round CTTH tourneys in CC's?

Multiple round tourneys need to be able to have different names, i.e. round 1, round 2 or whatever.

Why aren't Legends allowed to purchase ANY club they want.

If sandbagging is the number one complaint of people using this game for gambling, club purchases should be tier based, not level based.

And lastly, thank you for this wonderful game.

~~Sammi~~

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 7:42 AM

Can we have naked female avatars, and chubby male ones

Adjusted uneven lies so they are not so dramatic then give us a ready go with them added.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 8:01 AM

If you look at the Tournament page, you'll see a couple of 100 credit competitions, and the rest are either 500 or free. How about we have more variation with comps from free through 50, 100, 200 up to 1,000?

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:14 AM

Would like to echo the calls of others with regards to Legends not being able to have all the clubs available to buy.

You could just change this one thing instead of reverting back to the tier based equipment system and everyone would be kept happy. It's fairly obious we havn't gone back that way because of sales that the High-level-low-tier players generate for you.

That way you're happy because you get all the level 90 Pro's and Tour Pro's still being able to buy high end equipment. (as dishonourable as that is with their tee's)

And lower level Legends like myself are happy because I have all the equipmet available to me...Plus you get the added bonus of another group of players buying your stuff.

Come now...We all know this makes sense...Can we just do it now?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:36 AM

Funkyjunkie3000:

mantis0014:

chris5214:

- how about adding a function for gifting credits ?

Nice... I like this idea, or Wgt Gift  Cards.  $5, $10, $15, $20

As a cc owner, it would be great to send gift cards like that to members.

-Roger

agreed im sick of giving my mates credits by mpc makes me look like i keep losing to them lol

I don't see that ever happening. It would be a multi-accounters dream come true.

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:41 AM

1) More info on uneven lies; love the feature so would be keen to hear how you are tweaking it to appease the masses

2) Doesn't affect me but everyone is bang on that all legends should have access to all equipment irrespective of level; it just makes sense to do it as everyone wins (see Timbo above for a very eloquent explanation why)

3) Any thoughts on a full season Tour would be excellent; the WGT seasonal events have been good but by now we're surely ready for a full tour which mirrors the PGA / European Tour. Weekly events which actually have a meaning as you're seeing yourself moving up and down the overall tour standings.

Most of the people who I'd call marquee names of WGT don't compete in the bulk of your weekly events as the only benefit is about 100 credits. Even if there's hardly any prize attached to a tour (I'm sure you could muster something though), you'd still get the community involved as people would want to be seen as the WGT Tour Champion.

You could also have a "Challenger Tour" for players in the Master / TM bracket. Bottom line is give people more of a reason to play, compete and tier up using ranked stroke play events.

4) Champ greens in practice mode would be excellent but I'm not holding my breath :)

5) Any further news on Congo's new pins or any tie-in with this year's Ryder Cup event

Dat's all for now....

James

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 9:56 AM

1)  More information about fixing the uneven lies issues.

2)  A lobby that would be used to put games together

3)  More variety in pin placements, even the courses with 2 pins seem to use the same pins 95% of the time.

4)  Stats board that shows the lowest ranked round per nine, most aces, longest drive, longest putt, etc.

5)  Thoughts about lowering the disconnect time to 3 minutes from 5.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 10:06 AM

How about a CC vs CC WGT sponsored tournament , ( this would be an annual event ) to rate the top 10 CC.

This would take over the excising system of most credits won by players. I think it would be fun and exciting. 

Also an alert to let you know you have a PM, and to be able to reply to the message while you are in a game

RSS