Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2024 9:07 AM

How about practice settings for ctth . Players should be able to play the ctth courses the same as stroke play practice rounds . Let them be able to set the wind settings and green speeds and work on their short game in practice rounds .

• cipla77
    61 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2024 8:42 AM

Not sure if any one has asked for this before. But why not make some of the ctth courses available to play like all the other courses. Thos courses are pretty nice and would make great new tournaments!! Please consider this one !

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2024 10:57 AM

cipla77:

Not sure if any one has asked for this before. But why not make some of the ctth courses available to play like all the other courses. Thos courses are pretty nice and would make great new tournaments!! Please consider this one !

They didnt shoot the full course for ctth . Only the stroke play courses will you get both . WGT would have to go back and re-shoot.those full 18 in order to add them as stroke play .

• canibirdie
    70 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2024 7:22 PM

Blitz mode bought back.. or some kind of CTTH multiplayer

• MMOC0528
    12 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2024 2:57 PM

This thread is too long to read all of it, so sorry if this has been mentioned (it probably has).  Coin game rewards are already a bit of a circular/pointless endeavor, but when you max out on an apparel item, it's feels comically useless to get more coins for that item.  Why can't you just get the same amount of apparel points for a dwindling selection of apparel items that you haven't maxed out on yet? 

This seems like such a logical path to follow, but by continuing to be "rewarded" with coins for apparel items that you already maxed out on, it might take over a decade before someone can max out on all apparel.  I caved in a bought the 5 credit option to wear apparel that I don't use for abilities, and yet I can't even SEE what many apparel items even look like, let alone be able to wear them since I'm at the mercy of incredible odds to get points on rare/epic apparel items...even though I'm slowly maxing out on the common ones.

I'd like to accomplish at least some of the mundane goals in this game before ten or more years goes by.

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM

Dear WGT ,

How about adding a Vapor Trail to Callaway Truvis balls ?

Thanks

RSS