Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What new things do you want to see?

Tue, May 24 2022 2:46 PM (92 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,134 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 9:49 AM

WOW 9 pages of suggestions and at least 12 years of bug reports . How about just going through the bug reports and fixing the issues with the game . Every fix would be something new for the game . Just thought I`d drop by the forums and see what`s going on , and to my surprise nothing . WGT acting like they care about what the players want out of the game .

For years we the players told them and nothing happened . Many of them have left the game due to the lack of care that WGT showed towards the game and the players as well . I doubt if anything is going to change but will check back again soon .

The Andyson Memorial will be starting up soon so will be back to play for that . Also will there be a new course this year , if so will be around to play that also . Hang in there guys it`s good to see some long timers still in the game . Til next time . 

• Zzyzx01
    684 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 11:30 AM

WGTNico:

Honestly anything you feel that can make WGT a better game overall. 

An option to purchase Gift Cards in the Pro Shop for gifting to C.C. members and players.

...henry

• BPeterson8256
    2,770 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 2:46 PM

WGTNico:

What are some new features you all want to see come to game

The ability to Gift Apparel that has no attributes. This is such a simple request, and would surely be a money maker for WGT. And while I am talking about simple requests, how about some plain black shorts from any sponsor?

RSS