Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • creedink78
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 6:41 AM

Consistency of club usage please. I could hit a club that hits 160 and drop 15-20 yards short or the wind is hitting to the left and yet the ball flights off to the right?? If it’s a bad shot off of the swing line, that’s one thing. But when it’s struck at full contact and dead on line “excellent shot” and it takes off in an opposite direction? (And yes, I’m aware of ball lie, fairway vs rough, elevation of green, golf ball itself, etc.). 

Additionally, not changing club ability based on room choice. (I.e., my driver will have distance of 282 (with apparel upgrades, etc) in one room or against one level player but then tops out at 170 in a different room/level player.  

• Ketket1
    6,888 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2022 6:52 AM

A lot of our members invite other people to join the club. No problem with that but over time the list of members invited, that don't join, gets very long. As Owner I can only delete them from the invite list one at a time (as far as I know) which takes a long time. 

Perhaps you could make it so that the Owner can delete multiple names from the invite list at the one time. Not a biggie I know but would be helpful.  

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2022 10:49 AM

DodgyPutter:

SHRUDE:

You stuck with it and there are hundreds of great suggestions in this thread.

None of them have come to fruition... the thread is / has/ was being ignored by WGT.

This is evident with all the subsequent updates and features being added that we as a community haven't asked for and paramount issues and features that we have asked for simply not being addressed or planned.

Shrude's post was from 2014.  I wasn't around then, but I see that 7½ years later, nothing has changed.  

It will be interesting to see if, a year from now, any of our suggestions in this thread have been implemented.

PureGro1:
    There really would be no reason for Nico or anyone else to interact with us in this thread.

Good customer relations would be a good reason.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2022 7:06 AM

SamSpayed:

PureGro1:
    There really would be no reason for Nico or anyone else to interact with us in this thread.

Personally I would say that end was fulfilled starting the thread alone, I dont know what else he could do honestly- stop in and tell people "great idea" or "we may work on that"? 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2022 7:41 AM

PureGro1:

SamSpayed:

PureGro1:

Personally I would say that end was fulfilled starting the thread alone, I dont know what else he could do honestly- stop in and tell people "great idea" or "we may work on that"? 

I'm going to support Sam on this one. There are times that simple "transparency" is key to effectiveness. It builds trust and the follow on communication ensures that everyone is on the same page.

Not every thought or action has to be documented, but periodic updates is defo the way to go, IMHO. We've had the ghost treatment way too often in the past. All that came from that "policy" was frustration.

ct

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2022 11:51 AM

PureGro1:

Yes.  Honest feedback on the ideas that people mentioned.

At this point, we have given WGT 9 pages worth of ideas.  I think it would be nice to hear from WGT which of the ideas are on their list for future implementation, and which will not be worked on for whatever reason.  Like Colin said, transparency.

• Ketket1
    6,888 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 4:01 AM

WGTNico. The ball seems to be back in your court. You asked for ideas. They have been given. No response. I'm still relatively new compared to others. So I give the benefit of the doubt. But others not apparently. 

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 5:46 AM

wgtnico - nice guy but he ain't got the clout to change anything .

Unless the money people are interested nothing will happen .

What's in it for the shareholders i ask .

Topgolf is where the future profit is for them .

I visited topgolf dubai last week .

Almost 40 dollars an hour for a game .

Where would you invest your money .

Membership at Topgolf Dubai makes sure you get what you want, when you want..

With different membership options available, we are soon to become your home away from home..

RSS