Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Sun, May 22 2022 9:49 AM

WOW 9 pages of suggestions and at least 12 years of bug reports . How about just going through the bug reports and fixing the issues with the game . Every fix would be something new for the game . Just thought I`d drop by the forums and see what`s going on , and to my surprise nothing . WGT acting like they care about what the players want out of the game .

For years we the players told them and nothing happened . Many of them have left the game due to the lack of care that WGT showed towards the game and the players as well . I doubt if anything is going to change but will check back again soon .

The Andyson Memorial will be starting up soon so will be back to play for that . Also will there be a new course this year , if so will be around to play that also . Hang in there guys it`s good to see some long timers still in the game . Til next time . 

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 11:30 AM

WGTNico:

Honestly anything you feel that can make WGT a better game overall. 

An option to purchase Gift Cards in the Pro Shop for gifting to C.C. members and players.

...henry

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 2:46 PM

WGTNico:

What are some new features you all want to see come to game

The ability to Gift Apparel that has no attributes. This is such a simple request, and would surely be a money maker for WGT. And while I am talking about simple requests, how about some plain black shorts from any sponsor?

• TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 9:02 AM

Looks like gifting apparel has happened , a move in the right direction

How about having KILTS making a return to the game , I had 3 sets before...and now Jelly Bean Knickers are introduced...ugh

• lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:27 AM

How about new pins on the existing courses . Many of the courses still have only 1 set of pins which makes no sense . Of course thats the WGT way of doing things . Also how about replacing the avatars we lost when the format changed . Also how about just doing the things that we ask for which make sense .

• treebeard
    227 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2023 3:24 AM

TySrixon13:

Looks like gifting apparel has happened , a move in the right direction

How about having KILTS making a return to the game , I had 3 sets before...and now Jelly Bean Knickers are introduced...ugh

Robert

There are quite a few of us who "lost" our Kilts and golf bags when it all changed. I have written to the powers that be, on many an occasion, asking to be reimbursed or to have them put back.

BRING BACK THE KILTS!     

El Tree

• wagaganon
    9 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2023 7:07 PM

Bring back the wgt replay mode.. its nice to take look back shots you've done good.

• GraceyGirl
    242 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2023 8:08 AM

bring back the fast hit speed options  you could buy,,,  

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2023 1:59 AM

Better selection of 5 speed meter balls

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2023 2:23 AM

115-220 yard irons with a 5.0 precision instead of 4.5, it may also encourage people like myself who have used the same irons for years to purchase a new set

RSS