Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 11:35 AM

100% illogical.

Um. Almost afraid to post this. 

Very weird. 

The ball movement stutter is practically gone. Using Chrome with a slightly older version of flash. I enabled flag animation

Cue Twilight Zone theme. 

:^) 

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 12:33 PM

derekortt:

now this is bizarre

I uninstalled both the version 30 npapi and ppapi flash programs. Yet flash is still working

You uninstalled the stand alone versions  but not the one attached to your browser . Chrome as well as Maxthon Cloud browsers come with flash attached you have no control over those for updating or uninstalling . The same goes for IE and I think Comodo as well .

If you have multiple versions of flash running , the most current version will override the others .

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 2:41 PM

Hmmmmm, no matter what browser i use now the stutter ballflight and roll is back. The meter stutters after a while too, rebooting can solve the meter but not always :(((

Bjorn

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:08 PM

I dont know what you guys are or arent doing . All I know is that I`m using Chrome with the 30 version of flash and the game is playing fine . Meter is very smooth and no problems at all . Clear the cache delete the cookies and clear your browser then restart the game . That`s all that I did and nothing more .

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 4:19 PM

It works fine as long as I play alone. 2 or 3 player game I must reload the game every 4/5 holes.

• Rocknwith1234
    264 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 4:59 PM

lonniescott711:

I dont know what you guys are or arent doing . All I know is that I`m using Chrome with the 30 version of flash and the game is playing fine . Meter is very smooth and no problems at all . Clear the cache delete the cookies and clear your browser then restart the game . That`s all that I did and nothing more .

I use Chrome and have tried the things you mentioned but it's unplayable on my machine. I've also used Chrome Canary which is just a bit better. I'm resigned to just shoot mediocre rounds for now. Once I use up my credits I'm going to take a month off and hope that when I return things are better. Just not much fun at the moment.

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 6:58 PM

nuff said...could be penned by me

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 2:13 AM

Tried it all Lonnie, i figure it has something to do with upgrades vs internetconnection. Must be something like that, my internet is "ok" but no more,  ran like a dream until a couple of months ago when there where upgrades on flash, Google Chrome and one i`ve forgotten.

Since then it`s been tough to say the least, installed 4-5 new browsres, some work fine for a while then they fall back into the stuttering hell.

A website i visit frequently stopped working at that time, they posted a message saying the latest Chrome-upgrade was the reason, took them 2 days to fix it.

Bjorn

• ChipJay
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 6:40 AM

I’m not a computer whizz. I’m using Chrome and Firefox. Both have the same unplayable problems. Sure spoils my game to the extent that I may give up playing this game. Don’t want to as I have paid good money into this game for what!!! Can’t the powers-that-be sort this out or is it just a money-making venture????? Total disappointed!!!!!

ChipJay

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2018 7:07 AM

It hast to be that wgt connection to the flash is not compatable. Everything else I do online works perfect. It is like one is running faster than the other because there is a lag there and one is running behind the other. The circle that happens when you hit the ding use to just go away, now it kind of fades away. Something between the 2 do not like each other........

wgt may need a tech that was in the top of the class instead of the bottom 5%... lol  

RSS