Forums

Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • Hixy765
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 9:31 AM

Same, Love how WGT have done nothing to fix this but happy to take our money constantly.  Unplayable! Disgusting service

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 11:18 AM

I'm giving up trying to fix this.

• RyjaTybas
    5,143 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 11:19 AM

fazius:
    everything is jerky and it's a real bore

Yeah, this new glitch spoils the fun - so I'm just doing the bare minimum at the moment.

I reckon the next CC/CC clash will attract less interest, although the Jerking Georgians will no doubt still triumph.

Is the golden putter jerky too, I wonder?

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 11:43 AM

yep

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 12:04 PM

ukvermonter:
    Bowl64:
    Downloaded Maxthon 4.0.3.3000 and suddenly all works fine, had issues like this on my maincomputer earlier where browsers stopped working with WGT and had to switch PC. When this latest stutterfest started i thought "Oh here we go again", the download of this old Maxthon-version seems to have solved the problems. Bjorn

Thanks mate I did this and the stuttering is gone yoo hoo

Seems to be a few problems though. Paragraphing when writing a post, toolbar might not show up when needed when trying to post a video or a replay and so on.

//Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 12:10 PM

What do you know, toolbar is there, paragraphing seems to work as well :)))

Bjorn

• Redhawk1972
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 12:17 PM

Having same issues!!!  Terrible!!! It seemed to coincide with their announcement  of cookies, at least when I first saw that message.  Your right -- totally unplayable

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 3:35 PM

i have switched from Chrome to explorer browser and versión 29 flash.......the smoothest meter and ball flight and roll on greens ive seen in 10 years.....

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:07 PM

RyjaTybas:

I reckon the next CC/CC clash will attract less interest, although the Jerking Georgians will no doubt still triumph.

Is the golden putter jerky too, I wonder?

I know there is a lot of hate out there towards the Georgians for winning Clashes.. I am a Georgian and I was the recipient of the GP two clashes ago and I want to say that it jerks as bad as any club in my bag because of this stupid flash problem.  Can't WGT remedy this?  Why do I have to keep changing browsers and experimenting with flash drives to play their game?  You wrote the code fix the dumb thing so that we can enjoy playing without having to be code writers and hackers ourselves.  WGT makes all the $$ why do we have to keep jumping from browser to browser to keep ahead of their code errors.  If it is a problem with the Flash Drive and the Chrome browser use your geeks to find an end around to make the program work.  I have lost all enjoyment in the last two weeks and refuse to keep jumping through hoops to play a game that "Should just work"

WGT please fix it or give me back all the balls I have lost in the past two weeks trying to master this stupid problem.  Frustrated and fed up.

Tim

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 7:20 PM

now this is bizarre

I uninstalled both the version 30 npapi and ppapi flash programs. Yet flash is still working

RSS