• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 6:53 AM

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 7:01 AM

TopShelf2010:

pearljammmmer:
    but I use Chrome so I can't revert to an earlier version of Flash.

Is it possible for you to install an older version of Chrome?

I use Maxthon to play, however I use an older version of Chrome for everything else.

Don

Not sure if an earlier version of Chrome can be installed, but I will try that. I am also going to give Maxthon and Firefox another shot. Thanks very much for the advice, much appreciated!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 7:16 AM

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 7:32 AM

The game has smoothed out for me in the last couple of days. The speed of the dots on the green and the roll of the ball does not match.... I putt it way above the hole thinking I gave it more break than it needs and the ball rolls below the hole. 4 ft putt dots moving pretty good and putt it just above the hole and the ball stays straight and misses above the hole. I love to play this game but I am playing less and less every day because the game is not true.

I have gone from playing 8/10 times a day to may be twice. Thinking about just playing one game a day to keep my cdp as they are at nearly 2000. Look at all the time I am wasting waiting for this game to clear up and fly right.

If wgt would just realize that the new flash and their game are not compatable. They need for the powers that be go and play to see what we are going through. If everyone is like me and playing less it should hit them in the pocketbook at some point..

Come on wgt wake up and smell the coffee. As many players that are complaining about the game there is something wrong. Just go and play a few and you will see we are not the little boy crying wolf.............................

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 4:38 PM

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:03 AM

fireman33:
    Thinking about just playing one game a day to keep my cdp as they are at nearly 2000. Look at all the time I am wasting waiting for this game to clear up and fly right.
    You don't even have to play a full game, just hit the ball once and that's it.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 4:36 AM

Looks like it may be fixed now. No more choppy graphics, and the dots stay the same speed.  Using Chrome. 

• kinfolk69
    148 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 4:47 AM

Dave33200:

Looks like it may be fixed now. No more choppy graphics, and the dots stay the same speed.  Using Chrome. 

Appears to be fixed here also.

• Rocknwith1234
    264 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 5:52 AM

I was hopeful reading the previous posts that the game was running smoothly in Chromoe again but that is not the case on my computer. I actually don't care anymore because Maxthon v4.9.5.1000 runs so smoothly that it's better than Chrome was before all this happened.

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 6:29 AM

Back to normal for me as well as of today...I'm still using Chrome with the latest version of Flash...no difference in dot speed when aiming, and no more jittery ball roll. 

RSS