Forums

Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 6:30 AM

Wow just wow..... Came in from fishing last night set down and played a game. The ball roll matched the dots.... I made some putts.... Wow just Wow. -7 on the back of Chambers pared 11/13 birdied everything else.

Missed page 5 I guess on the compatable part. I must go back and read that a lowly player get wgt to admit we were right.

First post that I have seen that had this many post that mostly stayed on track. Thanks everyone for the concern about our game and the process to getting wgt to fix it.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 7:23 AM

KILLER52:
    "It's not us.  It's them."

KILLER52:
    Anyone here play cribbage?

Not us, but they do. lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 8:23 AM

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 9:47 AM

I hear you Don and you may be right about the vem. We need to make hay while the sun shines. I have been a legend for a long time and seen this happen more times than one. wgt will allow me to score for a day or two. If I did not know better I think they could hear me talking ugly about the game and decide to let me have a few good rounds. Score average goes down a .01 or .03 and then back to the same old crap....

I just hope for now they have the game is sink and we can enjoy it again, instead of needing a drink of something strong before the round is over..

Thanks for all the input guy and girls as wgt does not comment much but we know they read and sometimes research what we are complaining about..

1. Have fun 2. Good luck 3. Hit em straight

Tommy 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 10:37 AM

pearljammmmer:

TopShelf2010:

pearljammmmer:
    but I use Chrome so I can't revert to an earlier version of Flash.

Is it possible for you to install an older version of Chrome?

I use Maxthon to play, however I use an older version of Chrome for everything else.

Don

Not sure if an earlier version of Chrome can be installed, but I will try that. I am also going to give Maxthon and Firefox another shot. Thanks very much for the advice, much appreciated!

Go to filehippo.com you can find older versions of most browsers there. The problem is when you install it unless it is one like Maxthon that has flash built in it will have the version of flash that is already installed on your computer.

But to limit yourself to those 3 browsers is short changing your self.

There are some very good browsers like Comodo Dragon and Slim Jet that work even better than any that you mention. Especially the older versions, Comodo Dragon version 29.1.0.0 works very well. That is the version that YJ and I use. Slim Jet version 9.0.7.0 is another very good browser. But the main thing is getting an older version of flash that works well.

Hopefully Adobe will bring out a newer version soon.

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 6:40 PM

fireman33:

I hear you Don and you may be right about the vem. We need to make hay while the sun shines. I have been a legend for a long time and seen this happen more times than one. wgt will allow me to score for a day or two. If I did not know better I think they could hear me talking ugly about the game and decide to let me have a few good rounds. Score average goes down a .01 or .03 and then back to the same old crap....

I just hope for now they have the game is sink and we can enjoy it again, instead of needing a drink of something strong before the round is over..

Thanks for all the input guy and girls as wgt does not comment much but we know they read and sometimes research what we are complaining about..

1. Have fun 2. Good luck 3. Hit em straight

Tommy 

I can assure you it has NOT been turned off. IN the VUSO qualifier, after birding 1, I had the second downwind. Well, I hit it for 10 mph downwind and the ball reacted as if it were 10 mph INTO THE WIND. Ended up 40 yards short, barely carrying the bunker

Seems to me deviation was cranked up big time there

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 8:20 PM

A little screwy today.. Had 247 to the hole with an 8/10 mile wind at my back. Hit a 3 wood 94% full back spin and the ball traveled 267 yards. Made a good pitch and saved the birdy. I have never hit a ball that far with my 3 wood. 

Greens are not breaking a smooth as they did a couple day ago but not that old eye crossing jerk like last week. The vem has been added back in the game.

I shot a -7 on Chambers back and then a 30 in a club tournament. That is good for me...lowered my avg score by .04.  I should have played some more while it was letting me score.

Have fun good luck hit em straight

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 12:10 AM

Gone from Maxthon 4.4.5.1000 to SRWare Iron, much smoother but some minor choppiness in ballflight sometimes occur. Installing older versions of flash & getting it to work with older versions of different browsers is to much of a hassle for me...;-)

Using a pc with "only" 4GB`s RAM, it probably needs another 4.

Bjorn

• keokeo808
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM

can't go backwards with google.......thanks for nothing but your ads still work fine

RSS