Forums

Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 8:09 PM

I played this afternoon (5-6pm US CDT) and most everything was smooth except the wind seemed to have no effect on many holes (CCC).  Cost me 2 balls and half-dozen shots in a 9-hole tourney. 

Been trying to play the last hour (9-10pm US CDT) and everything is jerky.  The meter is a complete joke - you might as well blindfold me, spin me around 3 times and then let me hit.  Cost me two more balls and a bunch of strokes before I just quit.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 9:05 PM

Larry,

You might want to scroll up a bit. Just saying.

• SauloMagno
    57 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 10:14 PM

I try Maxthon and same issue. What I do now is (in Chrome), play a round, open task admin (ctrl + alt + supr) and finish Chrome task. Go again to game and works, but need to do it every round :(

Worst in practice with many mulligans :(

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 12:26 AM

internet explorer , flash 30 , no issues , all good

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 12:26 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Don't forget to block adobe's automatic updates.

Some browsers like Microsoft Edge update flash even if you have flash set not to update automatically.

After finding that Edge had automatically updated flash I played a 9 hole round with Edge to test it and it played very well. So it appears that flash version 30.0.0.113 works correctly with Microsoft Edge but not other browsers. So those of you with Windows 10 and Edge might be able to play well with Edge.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 4:42 AM

derekortt:

now this is bizarre

I uninstalled both the version 30 npapi and ppapi flash programs. Yet flash is still working

But how did you uninstall flash? If you went to Windows Control panel and used Windows uninstall to uninstall flash you didn't actually uninstall it. You must use the Adobe flash  uninstall program

mine is  Flashutil32_29_0_0_171plugin it is in windows/sysWOW64/macromed/flash. Just google how to uninstall flash and it is all explained,

• Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 9:59 AM

I have tried Google Chrome..Firefox..IE..even changed my Adobe back to 29..the game was still jumping around like a field full of kangaroos either in flight or on the green.So as a last ditch effort i downloaded Maxthon 5 which was suggested in an earlier thread.Its spot on no lagging or jumping.

It might not work for everyone but its worth giving it a try.

• girlyman0
    33 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:36 AM

At first sign of sticky meter or jerky ball flight I go to game options on the tee off screen and lower the flash quality .this solves  these problems most of the time,   any time this does not work I do a systems restore .  This always works for me

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 11:19 PM

K7JBQ:

Larry,

You might want to scroll up a bit. Just saying.

Oh, I read through several pages of this thread and nothing explained why such different behavior over a period of 3-4 hours.  I have tried various browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Maxthon), but with the appearance of these issues not being predictable, I can't really test differences.  Today the meter was relatively smooth but my nervous twitch killed my playing!!  LOL.  I know a lot of the problem is me!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2018 3:32 AM

Larry I posted about this problem and a possible fix in our CC forums

RSS