Forums

Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 1:17 PM

I installed an update to Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.113 . Using Comodo Dragon browser. Ever since the update:

The ball movement is jerky.

The meter is smooth, but have to hit earlier than usual to get the meter to ding.

Dots on the greens are moving slower than usual, which makes reading greens much more difficult.

I have uninstalled Adobe Flash Player and installed an archived Adobe Flash Player, however Comodo Dragon seems to only get the most recent one which I believe is causing my problems.

Anyone know how to revert back to a previous version of Adobe Flash Player to be used by Comodo Dragon?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 1:41 PM

Just finished a couple of rounds. Old Maxthon had jerky meter, unlike yesterday. 

Went back to Chrome with a bit older flash. Ball movement looked back to normal. 

Anyone else with similar to report?

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 2:02 PM

JimbeauC:

Just finished a couple of rounds. Old Maxthon had jerky meter, unlike yesterday. 

Went back to Chrome with a bit older flash. Ball movement looked back to normal. 

Anyone else with similar to report?

Sounds similar Jim, Yesterday I run a System Restore on my PC, I had to dump Chrome afterwards and reinstall it with an older version of Flash (I think) and everything seemed fine until Today, Played a 9 holer first game of the Day then went to an 18 Club Comp and Meter was awful, Screen was a little jumpy but putting was total guesswork.

Chris

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 2:35 PM

You have to download flash version 29. Go to c drive, Users folder, username ( should be the last file), AppData, Local, Comodo, Dragon, User Data, Pepperflash, delete the file 30.0.0.113

You have to do this withComodo Dragon closed, then just open Comodo Dragon, right click on the play button and it should show flash version 29 of what you downloaded. Go to a course to play right click on the fairway to double check you have version 29. 

Once you close out Comodo Dragon flash Version 30 will return. Hope this helps

flashplayer29_0r0_171_winpep.msi    

That is what you look for and download 

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 3:12 PM

Woodoworkery:

flashplayer29_0r0_171_winpep.msi    

That is what you look for and download 

Thank you. My Comodo Dragon is now using Adobe Flash Player 29.0.0.171 and  ball movement is smooth again and the green dots seem to be moving properly again.

Thank you.

• sesky
    3,300 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 5:03 PM

I got rid of the 30 version of flash and restored the previous version. Did nothing to improve the game on Chrome. I loaded SlimJet and can at least play singles. Anything beyond a one person game and it's a mess. Tried other browsers with about the same amount of luck.

Good news is that my cell phone version works wonderfully. A few hundred rounds later and I might even get used to playing on it.

SESKY

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 5:24 PM

The procedure I posted above works for all Chrome-based browsers. Just look for your browsers name 

• fazius
    18 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 7:44 AM

I use chrome and I can not play anymore, everything is jerky and it's a real bore

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 8:23 AM

I also am a Chrome player and the game was basically unplayable.  I installed the older version of Maxthon (Maxthon 3 - listed as 2010 version and named "first dual core browser") and meter/lag problems seems to have disappeared.

RSS