Forums

Help › Forums

*** Tournament Issues***

Mon, Aug 8 2016 1:02 PM (135 replies)
  • HarleyFLSTC
    175 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:41 PM

@WGT Champion

WOW!!  This solution is totally unacceptable to all of us that played in Tournaments today!!  Something (credits, balls, etc...) should be given back to all the folks that are getting royally screwed by this proposed fix that's awaiting the "Green Light"

HarleyFLSTC

• jeffmatulich
    482 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:41 PM

MJS74:
    and each player affected should receive three balls

Guess ---- just guess --- what free sleeve of balls they will give you.  Starts with a C and ends with T....three letter word......."Sharp practice" ??? no its more like theft what with the rake and all right?  Not to mention those who actually killed a great score and were due large credit payouts for their superlative play i.e. "money".  Yeah....this is all bad.  

I think there are a lot of "honey Im not gonna make it home for dinner tonight-and please try to sell those front row Paul McCartney tix we have for this evening" emails going on right now over at WGT land.  And for the love of god, fire that intern/empolyee who thought cat balls were a good idea.  You now know that Zero people will buy that crap after all this don't you? Just give'm away as an apology to the broader WGT community - no strings attached -  just give a free sleeve to every member who has played once in the last 30 days as an apology and show of good faith, then discontinue them (never to be seen or heard from again).  

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:49 PM

No your not the only one having camera problems ,i have camera problems myself. hopefully they can get all these issus fixed.  Joe

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:49 PM

Well im in 3rd right now so......

LOL

Jill..

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:55 PM

Of course u will get a refund:)))

WGT is very fair, dont believe all these other haters out the thinking WGT is out to get us.

They are very reasonable and i always get my refunds...

ALWAYS...

Jill..

• BabeLincoln
    3,080 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:59 PM

This is why I always HATE when I see that WGT is having a downtime for maintenance.  More times than not it creates new problems with the game!!!

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 2:59 PM

No words from wgt, they don't know how to repear the bug

It's easy, do a quick maintenance and remove all you add in the last maintenance, back to codes before the maintenance and this problem is solve.

I still loose more and more credits in bracket with all the withdraws...

Edit : Next time that  wgt annonce a maintenance, i will finish all tournaments before, we never know what to expect after each maintenance.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:24 PM

I see a 10 minutes maintenance, it's ok to play now or not ?

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:28 PM

I played 3 ready go's today that still say I didn't finish them, even after this quick shut down..so I'd say NOT

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:30 PM

Ditto................

I am going through 2 balls per day playing your tourneys and this new update is an absolute shocker, I just played Merion 18 holes and finished EVEN, This update is unacceptable and to be honest..... Beyond a joke.....!

Please sort out what we have now, Do not try and give us more (things we DO NOT need)

Cats Meowing  REALLY... Balls are expensive, Please replace all balls lost/Out of play/ Ball life gone etc etc etc it gets boring...

We pay good money and expect a high quality service and unfortunately You guys are NOT providing this...!

Please put it right and please give balls back to all who have strive to play this game with all of it`s gremlins.............. Gremlins that should not be here!

Thank you..

Chris

RSS